One month ago when i joined the game i told myself "when i ll know the game enought i ll try to join nasa".

This couse: 1) U are cool , 2) U are an english speaking corp (and not russian! I have anything against russian guys... but i hate when i have to stay in a place where i don't understand a crap). 3) I like the name.

Now , i think, i'm ready (don't take me wrong, i consider myself still a newbie, but i'm learning .. and i understood how the game works).

I was almost there, i was so close to post an application but than i read: 1200 DSR required.

Now, again, don't take me wrong.. it's not i haven't the required dsr  :

asdad.jpg

(taken like 10 mins aggo... actually i'm moving betwheen 1250 and 1400 .. it's just i don't rally care).

Point is: i consider destroyed ships rate as one of the most usless and bad features this game has. People just don't play the game (if we mean for "play the game" try to win matches) becouse of DSR.

So basically i'm asking.. why do u people care bout that xxxx? 

I mean.. even a newbie like me can play with stabilzied,stay always under the figball, don't care about the game itsef at all, and just wait for take the last shot on lot of enemyes.... andgain 1700 dsr... they they apply and u ll consider guys absolutely unable to play , but lamer enought to cheat the (stupid) "rank" system?

I joined NASA with around 1110 SDR, nobody cared. You just have to show what you're made of in that test squad. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

I joined NASA with around 1110 SDR, nobody cared. You just have to show what you're made of in that test squad. 

I joined with ~1250, but I only had about 185 PVP wins.  What Eleventh said applies.

DSR. Lol. I've never paid attention to it since I started the game back in February. If I did, I have a gut feeling play would be a tad more boring. As it is now, when you see my gunships flying in, just know I don't care if I die or not. But, I'm taking 3+ of y'all out with me!! Didn't earn my "excellent gunner" rep. as some have said by sitting beside a frigball.

Now, where again did we stash the sweetrolls? ;)

Don't care about DSR. As long as I'm doing something useful I'm happy.

The DSR requirement is only there as a baseline reference. We care about teamwork and good attitude more than anything else.

All recruits are vetted by at least one officer. We also take recommendations for players. :]

The use of Sweet Roll bribes are strictly forbidden....

The use of Sweet Roll bribes are strictly forbidden....

Somehow I don't believe you..

*Hands Sweet Roll to JP*..

;)

Somehow I don't believe you..

*Hands Sweet Roll to JP*..

;)

*Looks to see if no body is looking.*

*grabs sweet rolls and then hides*

I SAW YOU!

AFTER HIM!

NASA, use beach balls, you will thank me later.

It may be for the nubz, but: Skilled players like nasa + Beach ballz of death= Instawin.

Btw, damn you TacticalWizard. You are broken OP, you need to be nerfed.

NASA, use beach balls, you will thank me later. It may be for the nubz, but: Skilled players like nasa + Beach ballz of death= Instawin. Btw, damn you TacticalWizard. You are broken OP, you need to be nerfed.

I prefer the term "Jellyfish Cannon."

Correct term is OP plasmuhblasterr

NASA, use beach balls, you will thank me later. It may be for the nubz, but: Skilled players like nasa + Beach ballz of death= Instawin. Btw, damn you TacticalWizard. You are broken OP, you need to be nerfed.

It will make rushing a squad deadly.  Just call it the "bubble maker."

Excited to play.  Waiting til I get my speakers back.  There will be balls.

I am balanced, NO nerfing of the WiZard.

Excuse me while I buff the dev's.   :Dwop

P.S. I buffed them so hard that we have Blue balls now. :what:

I am balanced, NO nerfing of the WiZard.

Excuse me while I buff the dev's.   :Dwop

P.S. I buffed them so hard that we have Blue balls now. :what:

Terrifying. c8908497.gif

It's all OK as long as the balls don't touch.

And the swords don't cross.

That rhymes. The disturbing train of thought, continues.

I applied to your guy's forums :D

and we will consult the oracle...

Oh god. I now imagine the scene from the movie "300" with the Oracle, with JP and some of his colleagues as those creepy old guys/corrupt priests that erm well. Go see the scene.

Oh god. I now imagine the scene from the movie "300" with the Oracle, with JP and some of his colleagues as those creepy old guys/corrupt priests that erm well. Go see the scene.

EvT, are you feeling alright today? Judging by some of your latests post here, sudden drop in average IQ on forums is interfering with your well being :))

EvT, are you feeling alright today? Judging by some of your latests post here, sudden drop in average IQ on forums is interfering with your well being :))

Sir, you are quite correct and most observant.