I have some color variations as well I would like to try out. Well have a NASA meeting about it when its fully released. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.   We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was sta

NA$A has been took over by russkies from canada! We all gonna die!

Posted Images

You could try colours NASA use IRL.

http://blog-imgs-47.fc2.com/k/i/r/kirasan/000_20101123172444.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvUKun8eyE7H9yp2izYaLrhE_dr30oWqd_JZHDqquhTfpQUUsHKg

Though the in-game editor is limited to specific ship areas, so imitating that might be tricky. Could look good on some ships, though.

Some more ideas using the Grey 1, Blue 2 and Red 1 colour palette that most closely resembles the real world NASA.

post-240349-0-05331300-1373630309_thumb.post-240349-0-29677100-1373630311_thumb.post-240349-0-55436700-1373630313_thumb.post-240349-0-57683400-1373630315_thumb.

• Upvote 1

I JP HACK, Leader of the SRDS (Sweet Roll Delivery Squad), A NASA sergant officer, and a in game GM. APPROVE

I JP HACK, Leader of the SRDS (Sweet Roll Delivery Squad), A NASA sergant officer, Grandmaster of typos and a in game GM. APPROVE

There, you forgot a title.  :yes_yes:

There, you forgot a title.  :yes_yes:

I think i will keep that title, it kinda suits me

Some more ideas using the Grey 1, Blue 2 and Red 1 colour palette that most closely resembles the real world NASA.

attachicon.gifscreenshot-130712-125559.jpgattachicon.gifscreenshot-130712-125609.jpgattachicon.gifscreenshot-130712-125700.jpgattachicon.gifscreenshot-130712-125740.jpg

i like the mix of these colors, but imho with current patterns when you have gray as a major color, all others get blent in and can't really distinguish the other patterns(especially on an Empire ships), certainly won't see it in a dogfight or when passing by, only on a Kill Screen kinda

Oh trust me guys, when the permanent colours roll out for T3+, we will organize a photo op with everyone in uniform. d16c4689.gif

Dear god.. Those color combos make my eyes hurt.. Im pastel color blind man.. meaning blues and purples meld together as well as browns and greens.. I dont have issues between green and red like traditional colorblindness.. But that color mix hurt.. I have a headache now.. 

It does look ok, its just a mix I couldn't use.. 

They fried this idea by making it 30g per color scheme(3), for 24 hours. I painted my kalah all-red going with The Red Baron style and logged on today to find it gone. Should've paid more attention.

The, ah, "Medic."

"Can't shoot me. Red cross!"

The plasma arc, er, welds holes in ships.

post-240228-0-41124200-1374034584_thumb.

That actually looks really nice Zeik.

In other news - unconfirmed sources within NASA have leaked that a new space program might already have launched. Our sources claim that this program involves a series of mostly obese middle-aged men using remote controls to guide unmanned drones through experimental 'warp-gates'. It has been claimed that the pilots in question are being kept at their seats with 'sweet rolls' - a highly addictive substance developed in NASA labs a few months ago. The alleged experiments are rumoured to have had little success so far, with most warp attempts resulting in what NASA has dubbed as the 'THUD'. We will report further on this as this story develops.

Ok who leaked the info about the super duper hypnotic sweet rolls?  That was supposed to help brainwash the masses!   Did Intricate suddenly join Wolfpack in trade for NASA bakery secrets?  Spy spy spy spy!   ;)wt

Sure you can shoot your torpedo through the warp gate....it won't warp anywhere though!

If you really want to have some fun have engineers set up a series of warp gates/"rings" to guide your torpedo through and try to get through all of them before you run out of range.  It's not like Jericho torp frigs are useful for much else  :lol:

• Upvote 1

One month ago when i joined the game i told myself "when i ll know the game enought i ll try to join nasa".

This couse: 1) U are cool , 2) U are an english speaking corp (and not russian! I have anything against russian guys... but i hate when i have to stay in a place where i don't understand a crap). 3) I like the name.

Now , i think, i'm ready (don't take me wrong, i consider myself still a newbie, but i'm learning .. and i understood how the game works).

I was almost there, i was so close to post an application but than i read: 1200 DSR required.

Now, again, don't take me wrong.. it's not i haven't the required dsr  :

asdad.jpg

(taken like 10 mins aggo... actually i'm moving betwheen 1250 and 1400 .. it's just i don't rally care).

Point is: i consider destroyed ships rate as one of the most usless and bad features this game has. People just don't play the game (if we mean for "play the game" try to win matches) becouse of DSR.

So basically i'm asking.. why do u people care bout that xxxx? 

I mean.. even a newbie like me can play with stabilzied,stay always under the figball, don't care about the game itsef at all, and just wait for take the last shot on lot of enemyes.... andgain 1700 dsr... they they apply and u ll consider guys absolutely unable to play , but lamer enought to cheat the (stupid) "rank" system?

Basically it allows us to screen how serious people are in applying. If we didnt have those requirements, then everyone would apply. It allows us to also see who is serious and very active. DSR is hard to raise, and few, like you said, even care about it. Of course that not even HALF of it, we fly squads with new recruits and actively test them out, then after a meeting is commenced, we add the said person or kick him off the TS servers if we feel the player is a bad fit. 

Team speak is REQUIRED, if you are online, and have no TS, you will NOT get into a squad. 

Fear my super space camo.. Noone will ever spot me and its like a permanent white noise jammer as it will blind anyone who does happen to see it!

screenshot-130717-012201_zpsecb2d897.jpg

MY EYES! OH GOD MY EYES!!!

I like it. Makes you easy to spot and shoot at. :-P

I really should get on the TS more often, but atm I'm mostly just logging in to cover the contracts so don't try for teams. Ah, the curse of a social life...