One thing I'd personally like to see is that all weapons damage friendlies. This would increase the tactics of the game heavily. At the moment only a few weapons hurt friendlies. The most well known is the Jericho Frigate Torpedo's. I find this a little silly.

However the problem is, Arcade is already good, changing that would deter alot of people, and the Normal is just that.. Normal. Its a mix between harder mode, and Arcade.. So why not have a hardcore mode?

Arcade - Easy, respawn, no friendly fire even for Jericho Torpedo's

Normal- As it is now, limited respawn, no friendly Fire except Jericho Torpedo's

Advanced- Limited Respawn, all damage hurts friendlies.

When Corp vs Corp battles open up in the future, they would all take place in Advanced game modes.

Normal- As it is now, limited respawn, no friendly Fire except Jericho Torpedo's

I feel that all of the above should be a game modes you enter after you click lunch.  you get this and that and a good mix of this...  make it different every single click.

I feel that all of the above should be a game modes you enter after you click lunch.  you get this and that and a good mix of this...  make it different every single click.

I feel that would deter alot of players. With 3 different "difficulty" levels, players of all types can enjoy this game, without killing the tactis, strategy, and balance.

I have friends who hate normal, while others hate Arcade. Some want it harder than Normal. Its important to let the players choose, but I dont see why adding an Advanced would be a problem.

<script language='javascript'> </script>

I feel that would deter alot of players. With 3 different "difficulty" levels, players of all types can enjoy this game, without killing the tactis, strategy, and balance.

I have friends who hate normal, while others hate Arcade. Some want it harder than Normal. Its important to let the players choose, but I dont see why adding an Advanced would be a problem.

Harder than normal? they are playing vs NPCs? HAH, tell them to grow some hair on their chest and play pvp

<script language='javascript'> </script>

Harder than normal? they are playing vs NPCs? HAH, tell them to grow some hair on their chest and play pvp

I'm not talking about PvE ><;

Sign in to follow this