Error18512

Matchmaking reports

so why are rank 15 ships for the AI allowed into the vs AI Match?  

as a side note, WTF does an interceptor have +400% hull and +500% Shields and +200% emp weapon damage?  Have you heard or even thought about balance in this game developers?

Edited by dragon82a

It's called AI, they don't know how to dodge and don't react if you shoot them from a radar cloak unless you are closer than 1km to them, using lasers is the best, and try to make the right posts in the right categories.

screenshot-180413-134025.thumb.jpg.cdc63This is the correct category as the matchmaker picked these rank 15 ships for the VS AI match.  Just like it likes to pick all destroyers for some matches.  

Feel free to point me in the correct category if for some reason this is not it after all though.

Those ships are default when using ranks 10-12, it's not a matchmaking issue but you not understanding how it really works, destroyer AI is sliightly different, firing with the main weapon at them will make them create a shield in your direction and fire back at you even when under camo, use a disintegrator as it doesn't trigger that behaviour, Gargoyle would work best, keep your distance.

37 minutes ago, dragon82a said:

screenshot-180413-134025.thumb.jpg.cdc63This is the correct category as the matchmaker picked these rank 15 ships for the VS AI match.  Just like it likes to pick all destroyers for some matches.  

Feel free to point me in the correct category if for some reason this is not it after all though.

you are winning, and probably won without any issues, the heck are you complaining? 

1 hour ago, dragon82a said:

the matchmaker picked these rank 15 ships for the VS AI match.  Just like it likes to pick all destroyers for some matches.  

That is the only advantage AI has over you, insane stats and aimbot, and that is not nearly enough to compensate for the fact that players (at leasst should) have a brain and a desicion making process.

Nothing is easier than winning against AI if you keep those two rules in mind. Focus fire; Objectives > Kills

24 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

That is the only advantage AI has over you, insane stats and aimbot, and that is not nearly enough to compensate for the fact that players (at leasst should) have a brain and a desicion making process.

Nothing is easier than winning against AI if you keep those two rules in mind. Focus fire; Objectives > Kills

agreed.  My main complaint is when their interceptors are nearly as strong as a frigate.  When its domination and you are facing 8 destroyers and no one has long range, and nearly all the players are on fighters or interceptors.  The AI Matchmaking needs improvement massively.  The AI for ship needs a lot of work as well, then they do not have to buff the ships to really stupid levels to try and make them compete with players.

3 hours ago, dragon82a said:

so why are rank 15 ships for the AI allowed into the vs AI Match?  

as a side note, WTF does an interceptor have +400% hull and +500% Shields and +200% emp weapon damage?  Have you heard or even thought about balance in this game developers?

They actually did. AI is stupid. In highest difficulty that is compensated with above boosts. When they weren't boosted every single match was ending in spawn camp in about a minute. Somehow players have better focus in vs AI than in PvP mode. Also as you can see in Patriarch stats  - they are synergy level one without any significant resists. Your tormentor-s can go face to face with such Patriarch and win easily.

Ellydium ship - same thing. As you can see they don't fly with fully unlocked tree - they are just barebone ships. So again - to compensate that they have such boosts. And again - your  Tormentor-S can easily win against such ships.

I just wonder why did you put R7 ship along your R12? R7 alone will face a lot weaker opponents.

Reading this posts and suggestion that we should use LRF in most cases against AI just says how stupid is this.:015_2:

I would like to have stats from AI Tharga on my Tharga please :yes_yes_yes:

I just gave an example, usually when you fire at one and they have no targets all the bots in the area will focus fire you, and when you have multiple frigates they will melt you away unless you take cover, run away or tank it, and since most of the players have no idea how to do all of those, let alone one of them, then my suggestion would be the most Ace-friendly one, considering that those players are running away from pvp due to the fear of being farmed.

At next time players should make separate bugreport for every matchmaking bug, with screenshots and logs.

This topic closed.