Error18512

[PvP] Combat Recon

Yeah, being captain's not bad.  It's those games where the captains try to run off the map that annoy me.  I don't go for a high kill count, since I don't want to risk a win.  I make sure those engineers are up front with the group.

I like going for wins, I HATE long games. 

since the VIP transport is out atm, what about this...

the captains will respawn as any other ships, but the points are scored for killing the captain. the secondary criteria is the kill count as it is now.

if you can score 3 kills of enemy captain without your captain dies, you will instantly wins the match.

That would make people with 4 ships far superior to people having only 1 ship in their line-up(Shame on them, but there are a lot of em) if they have to respawn in another ship.

That would make people with 4 ships far superior to people having only 1 ship in their line-up(Shame on them, but there are a lot of em) if they have to respawn in another ship.

idk if we understand each other... why would be 4 ships superior? if someone plays only one ship, why should he have 4 ships, just to fill the empty ship fields? (except the obvious disadvantage in CTB mode).

"the captains will respawn as any other ships, but the points are scored for killing the captain. the secondary criteria is the kill count as it is now."

Do you not mean that he can respawn several times in his other ships before you lose the match?

Hmm, if the captain were to die and then the captain would become someone else, it might be interesting, but I think that the current mode is fine, and only way I could see it being improved is some different boosts for the captain so people will go to the front for once.

didnt mean that the captains should change during a game... it will be still the same pilot. 

the idea of this is that you see a lot of games where three frigs (one of them is a capt.) hide behind the rock, destroys everything in the way. and it is so fcking boring, 12 mins of nothing important happens.

this change could make some fresh wind to this mode, because you don't have to be worried to die once or even twice as a captain. 

I say leave it how it is BUT make it Realistic mode. So each person Only has the ships they bring with them. That would speed things up I think. Captain would be the exception of course ( it would be fun to allow the Captain 3 respawns though. Even if they have 1 ship they get 3 respawns with that ship. If they have 4 ships they still only get 3 respawns.)