Ze'Ta Things - 12+

[@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/) Please think about this, and make some changes to the special module, its not worth the grind as is, at all, save the first mode, and even then its bad. 

Ze’Ta’s new special module needs a buff, or a rework, it inst as good as the first, by far.

Old Phase 1

• Forms 3 target-able swarms around the ship reducing its damage, (100 hull/shield resistance) and regenerates the ships hull by 200/sec (-50% beause of ellydium so 100/sec) and does not attack.

New Phase 1

• Forms 3 target-able swarms around the ship, reducing its damage( 75 Pts of shield/hull) and regenerates the ships hull by 500 pts/sec. Does not attack.

Old Phase 2

• Sends the swarm to the current locked target <6000m. Movement/turn increased by 10%

New Phase 2

• Sends the swarm to the ships current locked target, swarm speed increased by 30% and damage reduced by 10% upon attacking target, swarms maneuverability increases by 15%. Turn speed increased by 8%

Old Phase 3

• Spits the swarm at the current area of activation and damage/speed/durability decreases. (this is total garbage)

New Phase 3

• Splits the swarm up over a 90 degree angle horizontal and 45 degree vertical and forms a shield that can block damage for allies.
    • Shield health 50,000
    • Resistance 250 Pts
    • Destroyer rotation and speed decreased by 10%
    • Cannot be regenerated while in this mode. (NO HEALING INFINITE SHIELD LIKE PREVIOUS SPEC MOD)

I think the Phase 3 needs a team based module, much like the first special, granted its far bigger, but it comes with its drawbacks.

I see no problem with the special module, it works just fine but isnt stupidly OP. So far it had its uses in pve modes and all but havent been in pvp with it due to the inability to unlock the rest of the nodes.

9 hours ago, Snerpes said:

Old Phase 3

• Spits the swarm at the current area of activation and damage/speed/durability decreases. (this is total garbage)

Phase 3 is called OP now in detonation.

Total damage the of swarm is increased by 50% , speed increased by 180%, health is the same (as it’s the same swarm divided into 3 groups). Think of it as a mine with 3km range from the centre.

I only want it for the sake of unlocking devastate beam and plasma buster. Everything else is meh.

(ship only looks good when you squint really hard, and doesn’t have half the survivability as the first module.)

5 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I see no problem with the special module, it works just fine but isnt stupidly OP. So far it had its uses in pve modes and all but havent been in pvp with it due to the inability to unlock the rest of the nodes.

[@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/) I love your opinion, but there is a problem with it, never in my time of using it do I switch to Phase 3. 

The swarm gets insta killed thanks to the hype from Swarm Control.

The damage is bad thanks to the derp AI its on, hardly hits just spirals around fast ships even in PvE & in PvP totally bad.

The special module lacks a defensive ability core like the first one(300 pts res shield)  and it needs its own.

Redo Phase 3 to make a mini turret, split into 3 to keep the vibe going or make a shield like I mentioned above, or even a regeneration cycle, I don’t know, ANYTHING BUT WHAT IT IS! <3 

5 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

stupidly OP

I don’t think its even balanced to be honest, not OP, but more UP than it should be ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Phase 3 could change that… the other 2 are OKAY. but Phase 1 regeneration needs a buff. If its not going to auto attack in this stage, 200 pts regeneration /2 so 100/s isnt going to do jack. I proposed a balanced 500/sec so 250 to compensate. 

The “3 swarms” one needs a buff tbh. Every time I’ve fought it, I’ve obliterated the swarms before they could move. They don’t seem to deal consistent damage either.