Ze'ta: All campaign stages + Blueprint requirements

I’m honestly just making this thread for Documentation’s sake - so if you were curious about the reqs, if its worth it or any stages you haven’t gotten to yet then here we go.

Archcortex Requirements

QOQU4yZ.jpg

YTiYfpU.jpg

fYmjFR6.jpg

Neocortex Requirements
Well this is awkward… I never thought to grab a screenshot of first stage.

It was 100 kills in Abandoned Complex with the Ze’ta though.

MXeeB6g.jpg

r5gOaHA.jpg

Blueprint requirements

8XteADD.jpg

E5Vj39H.jpg

Other tidbits
When doing these missions there are some things to note.

-Any mention of " Ze’ta" also means the mentioned Ze’ta must be rank 9, not base/no nodes.

-The 40 Ze’ta kill mission requires your  victim  to be rank 9. The kills can be made with any ship.

-Devil’s Dozen can only be obtained in PvP. Good luck.

As of the latest hotfix the rank 9 requirement has been fixed. All tasks should be able to be completed with any rank Ze’ta.

4 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Neocortex Requirements
Well this is awkward… I never thought to grab a screenshot of first stage.

It was 100 kills in Abandoned Complex with the Ze’ta though.

stageOne.jpg.04693c820ea23f3a9499a4c9415e3f83.jpg

This is just awkward, I mean who can close all the portals in “Defiler”, and complete “Return to Eden” without dying?

I will translate both missions as

“I don’t want to give any blueprint for you.”

35 minutes ago, CutieSP said:

This is just awkward, I mean who can close all the portals in “Defiler”, and complete “Return to Eden” without dying?

I will translate both missions as

“I don’t want to give any blueprint for you.”

Quite a lot players are able to do it (Just take a look at how many have Galaxy Guardian, and Defiler currently is way easier than it used to be and even back then players got Galaxy Guardian)).

Return to Eden is also possible without dying, just have 2 Engies on your team that also heal players if the main calibers are full health. (And Engineer players themself should just watchout for their positioning and they can easily survive)

Edit: Sorry I misread the first part, but closing enough portals is even easier, just get a horrible wing and someone on a 2nd Recon to assist you and capture the portals on the order they appear together. You don’t even need to win ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Yeah the final two are easy to do - the only challenge is finding a group that will  let _ _you do them

7 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Yeah the final two are easy to do - the only challenge is finding a group that will  let _ _you do them

Just ask in RU chat, there are normally multiple Wings at prime time. (Like around now). The only thing that might be a bit harder is to find a Wing that let’s you be recon in Defiler since probably everyone wants to do it now.

22 minutes ago, John161 said:

Just ask in RU chat, there are normally multiple Wings at prime time. (Like around now). The only thing that might be a bit harder is to find a Wing that let’s you be recon in Defiler since probably everyone wants to do it now.

That’s why you have “carry wings” that are comprised of all dessies and then the 2-3 players who need a certain mission. Dessies kill stuff and players do their missions. Rotate players till everyone’s got it.

well not Dying in “Return to Eden” is easy [Emergency Barrier 17]  , but getting all those Defiler portals  and devils dozen … 

hat hier ein jemand eine aufstellung an items für das schiff zeta … hab den dlc gekauft und nun kann ich das teil nicht fliegen weil das triebwerk fehlt …