Ze Ta is Great but-

Insanely Expensive.  The New  “crystal neurons and crystal Axone” are very hard to come by or very expensive in the trade market. To develop the destroyer is going to require a lot of grinding and a lot of “crystal green cash” lol.

I think that was the idea - to make an ultimate resource sink. Also - like with all Ellydium ships - price for each node increases the more you have unlocked, so it’s better to ask around first what nodes are worth to unlock. Currently you cannot have more than 10-11 nodes activated + bonuses + a few BPs so it’s not THAT bad. But yeah  - if you would like to unlock all the nodes ASAP for some reason - the grind would be insane. 

Not my best video but i hope it helps you plan your resources/approach to unlocking the nodes.

Wish I developed mine before the new patch. Super inflation. Everything on this destroyer has now  become double and triple  what it was before. I’m out,  Looks like I’ll be stuck on 13 forever. 

It’s not even a resource sink. It’s new resources. It’s only meant to make people have to work for it instead of just instantly leveling it up because they have max resources.

Besides even in the patch notes it said that they will be removed at some point.

Well the prices droped like crazy so its manageable to buy at this point, i kept farming, like, everything else, to gather GS in my free time so ill suggest the same for everyone else to do and then spend it on those parts if they want to or wait it out.

I was just in the game and everything still looks the same, High.  

The problem is with the Vitreous Dendrite (VD)  and the Crystall Axon (CA). The only way to get those is from the special operations missions. Those missions take to long to start. Once lucky to get  a game, the team usually gets blown to smithereens.  So the only way for obtaining those elements left is the trade market.  Which the demand is causing an overprice run off .  An average cost requirement for one module generally requires 200 VD and 20 CA.  Its about $50. in real money  just one module. Unlocking the destroyer second skin I believe is about $170. Most likely the most expensive in this game.  The  VD and the CA s should have  also been issued in containers like the Crystal shards, etc…, Or at least had the build requirement of the elements lowered to more reasonable rates.  

1 hour ago, WobblyBat said:

I was just in the game and everything still looks the same, High.  

The problem is with the Vitreous Dendrite (VD)  and the Crystall Axon (CA). The only way to get those is from the special operations missions. Those missions take to long to start.

Dunno. Wings I’m usually in start in 10-15 seconds. 

Once lucky to get  a game, the team usually gets blown to smithereens. 

Practice makes perfect.  We lost one game in about a week. Maybe discuss what’s going on inside your wing? Wrong wing composition/equipment/setups ?

Most likely the most expensive in this game.  The  VD and the CA s should have  also been issued in containers like the Crystal shards, etc…, Or at least had the build requirement of the elements lowered to more reasonable rates.  

It is. We were told that those resources are only temporary. There is no point in calculating how much in real money those are as they are prohibitively expensive (I believe on purpose).

So If what your saying is accurate,  then we should stop spending money until the temporary resources are removed. Sounds good to me. 

5 hours ago, WobblyBat said:

So If what your saying is accurate,  then we should stop spending money until the temporary resources are removed. Sounds good to me. 

Well, I cannot advise you on that, however a lot of people see this as a great opportunity to learn/improve their trading skills.

With me personally,  I already unlocked the second Zeta skin. I really love  the new mean look , and its new game functions.  The first one looked like a big space peanut.   Honestly it cost me a good bundle, and I already had and a very good 12 level  zeta going in with a fair amount of resources (crystals & credits).  But the VD and the CA  were a killer. Now at level 13 with the new skin, and full 17 modules,  I don’t see investing any further its just to expensive and I’m happy at this point. I do wish they fix the VD and the CA situation in the future. 

What do I have to do to get into rank 13 , it will not let me go over 575 points and even exactly 575 does not unlock 

also I should have obtained Neocortex/Archeocortex in the MoonRace  but never received any ? 

1853146112_Screenshotfrom2019-08-2921-20-33.png.443c20da6ee157a8c356fcf255149927.png

You need to unlock the special module nodes to advance.

16 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

You need to unlock the special module nodes to advance.

This.

This makes players very confusing.

Tai’kin and Thar’ga don’t need to unlock special modules to proceed, while Waz’got and Ze’ta are opposite.

For example,

Some accidentally research unwanted Thar’ga special modules if they first made Waz’got or Ze’ta

The others wonder why they are short of research points when they build Waz’got, if opposite.

Back to topic, [@WobblyBat](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261577-wobblybat/), I agree with you, but sadly market prices are decided by users, not Devs.

Then how have others gotten theirs unlocked without researching “Balanced Swarm” ?

they said it all unlocked for them first day they got theirs ? 

I had no intention of using that node function so now I have to spend 40 mil plus ~15,00 GS to activate a node that is not going to be used?

why research something that I would change to "Fast Swarm "  directly afterwards …