Wishlist for Christmas

Dear Space Santa, I wish for some things that would allow me (and maybe others) to make better builds:

• EM weapon ammunition that increases critical hit chance.

• a shield mod that increases all shield resistances without the need to fly at 90% speed.

• a buff for the shrapnel cannon because it just sucks without kinetic controls.

• the possibility that shield regeneration mods become useful

Please, Space Santa, make my wishes come true, yours

ShapeShifter

lol thou wishes shall be granted xd

Don’t listen to the self proclaimed Santa here. There’s always an official wishlist collecting around the start of the new year…

… Last year I wished for a rainbow space unicorn and we had an awesome ship part giveaway for doing almost nothing and so I got my Reaper which is kinda like a unicorn. Now I just need a rainbow paint with rainbow engine trail and cute googly eyes for stickers. 

Spoiler

mlr.jpg.f2a0b1fb0c4c96a8c07ddb50b4205732.jpg

I don’t remember who did this but it kills me every time I see it…

_==_ _
 _,(",)|_|
  \/. \-|
__( : )|_

For the 4th (winter) season of SC 2017/18 :heart: :

• ship classes may remain rather balanced against each other - harmony
  • the new and unique guard frigate Unique Ship Object NY18 max be great - uniqueness
  • its separate branch in the hangar (slot/dock) to choose the ship’s rank between 5 and the maximum may be a success - exitement

((\o/))
.---//^\\---.
| /`| |`\ |
| | | |
'----===----'

My Wishlist :heart::

• Crystall shields (passive module): Increases shield resistance by 15pts. Resistance grows by 8 pts per each enemy’s damage, but not higher than 75 pts.
  • Improved EM-weapon like Eclipse launcher with no spread (faster and longer range against new long range laser-gunship builds)
  • Give us Th’ak’Len r15 blueprints, clips and barrels already!
  • More variable missile options
  • Rework of certain Ellydium frigate passive Shield Modifier modules like ‘Static shield’ or ‘Regenerator shield’

5 hours ago, Scar6 said:

• EM weapon ammunition that increases critical hit chance.

• a shield mod that increases all shield resistances without the need to fly at 90% speed.

• the possibility that shield regeneration mods become useful

![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Wish List :

1)…That ships have their class power boosted and the non-class power nerfed … to promote playing the ship class as it should be played

2)…That useless modifiers and modules be removed from the game to make room for something usefull

3)…Speed be put back where it belongs and locked there to never be nerfed for big sales events again

4)…Give engineers the ability to heal so they can do the job they were designed to do

5)…Separate PVE powers from PVP powers so we can play this freaking game once and for all without  daily nerfs to calm the PVPers

6)…Give  extra credits , extra points , extra synergy , extra drops , extra loyalty , Galactic Standards , extra iridium  in ALL modes for actually playing the ship roll of the ship you are flying in that match !!!

7)… Make Star Conflict fun again

1. Stop trolling forum posters for using bold letters and caps

9)… Make farming loyalty , parts …Ect. something that allows players to farm it while still playing their ship roll and weapon choice

My wishlist:

1. Stable servers.
  2. A bug-free program.
  3. Many players.
  4. Interesting, exciting tasks.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)