What will happen after the game closes?

So people have been saying the game is going to close soon. Can i still have hopes on seeing this content again after it closes? 

Can they reuse the models for another game?

Will they sell the game? So the new company will rework the game and launch it with some actual advertising?

Or when it closes it will simply be stored in a dark room where no one will ever see it again? Because i still see endless potential in this game and i would absolutely hate to lose it.

Maybe they will provide us a server application and we would host a server ourselfs like Minecraft or Rust? That would cut a lot of expenses and would get a better ping to everyone.

Its all speculation but im curious to know what do you guys think its going to happen, if there is any bit of hope left i will stick to it.

People were “saying” that game is going to close soon for past 6 years, don’t worry about it and just enjoy the game.

I would like to see in game is number of players online. That would be fun.

I’m not talking about steam numbers but the real online number in the game.

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

People were “saying” that game is going to close soon for past 6 years, don’t worry about it and just enjoy the game.

Check the number of players 6 years ago and now,

remember those nice times when game was as it should be now?

When you even could see who is playing what in game.

When there was no hot joining when we had multiple tiers when we had Combat Recon.

Those were the times, this now is just sad.

What I remember most now is [Trolling poll](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37641-new-matchmaking-method/&) from developers about multiple tiers few days ago.