What is it?

Okay so along my last few battle and acually trying to rank up my Mjolnir in pvp i came across something, that really bothers me. The issue here is , that rewards of r15 PvP are too low to even sustain your ship and keep purchasing Ammo. (And i even have +5% creds from implant and + 10% creds from dlc bonus.) So in fact that means, constantly loosing in PvP r15 because the matchmaker puts you in impossible matchups will lead at some point to becoming unable to pay for sustaining your ships. How are you supposed to get back to a Valid ammount of credits to purchase, upgrade, research whatever it is when you are loosing money. I don’t know. Plus how is this fair compared to PvE, where 15 minutes of gameplay actually get you 600k per Match? (Thou i may be also ranting a bit in this thread, I am mainly looking for a solution for this problem and appreciate any kind of help you can offer)

In case you don’t believe me: I have proof:

PvE sample Match:

20180125223118_1.jpg.71d289e3d8f9f6fff858190ff77e501d.jpg

PvP sample Matches:

20180125222024_1.jpg.ba9d6a2cebedfd47c21ab46cee108d45.jpg20180125213555_1.jpg.10e8483bc884629dd33a81b05fd246a5.jpg

Yes, I know, that my both PvP examples are losses, but you only get around 50k more for a win, plus at the moment the majority of my games are losses 9/10

(And now please no l2p comments because most of the time you can’t carry a whole team and there are good players on the enemy team aswell)

Repair costs

Desstroyers > Ellidiym > Special project > Credit ships > Premiums

Prems generate more credits on top of free repairs too.

23 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

(And now please no l2p comments because most of the time you can’t carry a whole team and there are good players on the enemy team aswell)

Not with this attitude.

8 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Repair costs

Desstroyers > Ellidiym > Special project > Credit ships > Premiums

Prems generate more credits on top of free repairs too.

So that means either gain money, or play mjolnir

So you want to say me that most of the time you are better than the top 50% of your enemy team together?

If that is so, good for you… i never once said that i am an elite player

These problems are known and sadly the devs don’t want to increase the rewards (probably because there is smth called a premium license).

I personally like to refer to this as a p2w economical balancing. Either pay to play what you want or regularly grind PvE so you have credits.

52 minutes ago, John161 said:

These problems are known and sadly the devs don’t want to increase the rewards (probably because there is smth called a premium license).

I personally like to refer to this as a p2w economical balancing. Either pay to play what you want or regularly grind PvE so you have credits.

what problems? The only “problem” is overall Dessies price and repair costs, which all comes down to if you can afford to die in an expensive ship either get better and die less, or don’t die, or don’t use it every single game for no reason. Or buy a license, or get free license every 5th day and do couple PvE in a prem ship (that you can get regularly on huge sales) and net yourself plenty of millions in no time. Even if you insist on playing the game for thousands of hours 100% free, you still allowed to do so pretty flexibly, as long as you go smart about it.

58 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

So that means either gain money, or play mjolnir

For starters, don’t play your Mjolnir every freaking battle, i can bet you your kidneys there are better picks at least half of the games, there is no reason to pick the ship that make no sense effectiveness wise on a current game mode-map and die over and over, wasting all those credits you have issue coming buy and being a dead weight to yoru team in the same time. You have 4 slots, set up them for various situations, have 1-2 of them as prem or credit ships, and you are going to make plenty of credits by just playing the game and you will avoid more of those games where you are absolutely useless, due to the ship-buidl choice.

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

So you want to say me that most of the time you are better than the top 50% of your enemy team together?

Better is a relative term, but I am significantly influencing my team to win more often than i cause it to lose, hence my win ratio. You don’t have to be better than enemy top guns, more often you have to have a smarter ship pick and be more adaptable to a situation.

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

If that is so, good for you… i never once said that i am an elite player

Not with this attitude, no one starts as a pro player, but people have different mind sets, ones are aware of their shortcoming and open to suggestions and looking for improvements, and others blame p2w, MM, hacks and everything else around them.

The funniest thing is that no one noticed that this situation is here for last 5 years or so. The only difference was increasing the repair cost (2 years ago?) for highest tier, but for compensation - there is no difference in income if you win or lose a PvP game. Is it good or bad ? I’m not here to judge. Just saying.

If you find you’re running low on credits due to a losing streak/large amount of dessie deaths from PvP then take a break and run PvE for maybe 10-20 mins to recover some credits or sell off any excessive/unwanted resources (ala the 24 neodium you get fed daily). Otherwise just avoid dieing a heap since high rank deaths/destroyer deaths means you are basically guaranteed to run at a loss when playing PvP more.

Ariadne gives 2x of normal PvE creds, just saying.

Die less, pay less. Dying in destro is insta 200k loss.

Funny how you all mention DESTROYERS, which as you can see, i am currently not using.

12 hours ago, xKostyan said:

For starters, don’t play your Mjolnir every freaking battle, i can bet you your kidneys there are better picks at least half of the games, there is no reason to pick the ship that make no sense effectiveness wise on a current game mode-map and die over and over, wasting all those credits you have issue coming buy and being a dead weight to yoru team in the same time. You have 4 slots, set up them for various situations, have 1-2 of them as prem or credit ships, and you are going to make plenty of credits by just playing the game and you will avoid more of those games where you are absolutely useless, due to the ship-buidl choice.

It is pretty versatile and i can use it very well in small beacon matches and deathmatches… I hardly use it on bombrun missions or large maps with beacons spread very far, i am not that much of a Ace.

Better is a relative term, but I am significantly influencing my team to win more often than i cause it to lose, hence my win ratio. You don’t have to be better than enemy top guns, more often you have to have a smarter ship pick and be more adaptable to a situation.

And now tell me how that wins you a domination match with 5 out of 8 people camping.

Not with this attitude, no one starts as a pro player, but people have different mind sets, ones are aware of their shortcoming and open to suggestions and looking for improvements, and others blame p2w, MM, hacks and everything else around them.

Have I? If so, where? I just said I don’t understand why the reward for PvP - PvE is not balanced (Balanced between PvP and PvE) and asked if anyone had a solution for my loosing money in PvP problem.

2 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Ariadne gives 2x of normal PvE creds, just saying.

In case you haven’t noticed i am mainly talking about about PvP rewards, i meantioned PvE earlier to show, that there is a gamemode that makes a ton of money, i am aware of the fact that you can farm money in PvE, i just prefer a gamemode that is actually fun.

2 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Die less, pay less. Dying in destro is insta 200k loss.

I think 3 deaths in a team deathmatch are not that many, and i still end up with 180k repair fines.

Just don’t play PVP … its that simple  … do 10 PVE and 1 PVP … PVP is so broken in so many ways that its just not worth playing … I don’t know what else to tell you … If your not lvled up you most likely wont win so you’ll never get points and the repair cost will be  twice what you get for the loss …

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Funny how you all mention DESTROYERS, which as you can see, i am currently not using.

I personally mentioned destroyers since they are the biggest roll of the dice when entering PvP since a single death will put you at a negative income regardless of the outcome of the match. It was simply a way of highlighting the extremes of the situation.

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

In case you haven’t noticed i am mainly talking about about PvP rewards, i meantioned PvE earlier to show, that there is a gamemode that makes a ton of money, i am aware of the fact that you can farm money in PvE, i just prefer a gamemode that is actually fun.

The point trying to be conveyed is that PvP credit rewards always has been minor to say the least and most likely always will be. As per advice I used to give a while back which is still relevant; PvP is best for synergy, PvE is for credits.

27 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

The point trying to be conveyed is that PvP credit rewards always has been minor to say the least and most likely always will be. As per advice I used to give a while back which is still relevant; PvP is best for synergy, PvE is for credits.

But I literally stated that in my inital post.

13 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

But I literally stated that in my inital post.

What I’m trying to say is the situation will never change regarding PvP credit rewards. Repair costs might get tweaked but I highly doubt credit gain will change. It has always been like this.

4 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

PvE is better for credit gains

PvP is better for loyalty, synergy, and most of the resources quests

16 hours ago, xKostyan said:

what problems? The only “problem” is overall Dessies price and repair costs, which all comes down to if you can afford to die in an expensive ship either get better and die less, or don’t die, or don’t use it every single game for no reason. Or buy a license, or get free license every 5th day and do couple PvE in a prem ship (that you can get regularly on huge sales) and net yourself plenty of millions in no time. Even if you insist on playing the game for thousands of hours 100% free, you still allowed to do so pretty flexibly, as long as you go smart about it.

Why is half your answer repeating more or less what I said (Premium License/PvE) and the other half saying that talking about dessies that I never ever mentioned here.

What I see as a problem that the reward between no premium license and no premium ship and a premium license with premium ship can differ by a factor of around -50.

And yes you can play quite flexible if you want to compromise a lot on progress speed.

3 minutes ago, John161 said:

And yes you can play quite flexible if you want to compromise a lot on progress speed.

What is a progress? Vertical rush in a single role? Mjolnir is the last gunship in the line

I would say that one part of problem is also that manufactured R15+ ships can’t use new modules.

This is big diss advantage for those ships that we have to grind for.

I was using Mjolnir and Jaguar a lot before new modules were implemented, now regular and premium ships are better.

on topic; play PvE and you will get a lot of credits