Web application, open space map, transport drones, modules, modifiers and weapons

Hello, I have for you an internet application that includes an Open Space Mape with transport drones and a list in the form of icons of combat modules, weapons and modifiers available in a given sector.

Link: https://appofweb.com/sc-maps/

The application has 3 language versions:

Polish:

MapPL.png.f3e6916a48a0df22f70f96f5842fd60b.png

English:

MapEn.png.60cb10e9eef3fb2ea18a2d3b9dcc0fd3.png

Russian:

MapRo.png.7317916c3d25096d8da795b4eced5d6a.png

Controlling

Map:

• Scrolling up - Zoom in
  • Scrolling down - Zoom out
  • Hold and move - Moving the map
  • Clicking on a sector - Opening sector information
  • Clicking the map - Hide the right bar

Search:

• Clicking the search bar - Open the right bar with locations 
  • Typing text in the search bar - Real-time location or system name search

Language bar:

• Clicking - Display the list of languages
  • Clicking on a language from the list - Change the language in real time

Right strap:

• Scroll up - Scroll up a location
  • Scroll Down - Scroll down a locations
  • Clicking on locations in the list - Opening sector information

Window with sector information:

• Clicking on the window - Hide the window with information about the sector

Additional information:

• Map resolution: 14600px X 7500px

• Supported browsers:

• Google Chrome (Recommended)

• Mozilla Firefox

• Opera

• The application is free, does not require registration or login and no financial benefits are derived from it.

• I am also willing to cooperate with people willing to introduce new languages.

• If you have any ideas what to add, go ahead and write in the comments.

Looks good, good work.

As for what to add, I have no idea how difficult or easy it would be, but perhaps a link to the in-zone maps with points of interest(transport drones) highlighted. The in-game coordinate system is really bad, being so small and easily lost in the background.

Also, perhaps the names of the weapons and modules either on roll-over or underneath the icons. I don’t know if people get to the point where they can identify things by icon alone, but I’m definitely not there yet.

As it is though, this is an incredibly useful resource. Even if you do nothing else, you’ve performed a valuable service for the community, kudos.

Very nice and useful, congrats!

1 hour ago, ScireEstMelius said:

Looks good, good work.

As for what to add, I have no idea how difficult or easy it would be, but perhaps a link to the in-zone maps with points of interest(transport drones) highlighted. The in-game coordinate system is really bad, being so small and easily lost in the background.

Also, perhaps the names of the weapons and modules either on roll-over or underneath the icons. I don’t know if people get to the point where they can identify things by icon alone, but I’m definitely not there yet.

As it is though, this is an incredibly useful resource. Even if you do nothing else, you’ve performed a valuable service for the community, kudos.

I’m working on translating modules and modifiers. I already have weapons in 3 swifts, but I want to add everything at once, it’s hard to translate, especially since there is no option to propose a translation, thanks to which you could copy names straight from the game, now it takes a lot of long time to translate into Russian

Rendering in firefox 72.0.2 on Linux seems to be off (Halo around text, coming from the text-shadow). Scrolling speed is also off and quite slow. Also quickly tested with Webkit, renders fine there, performance is just awfull.

image.png.d6b0e5bc3d7459b4949cea4a09ef8116.png

3 hours ago, MrJeyJus said:

I’m working on translating modules and modifiers. I already have weapons in 3 swifts, but I want to add everything at once, it’s hard to translate, especially since there is no option to propose a translation, thanks to which you could copy names straight from the game, now it takes a lot of long time to translate into Russian

If you want I can help you with that, scrapping the strings and formatting them out of the game files is a matter of minutes. Also you can still copy strings with the same key combination as before, it will go straight to your clipboard instead of getting the popup to propose a change.

24 minutes ago, John161 said:

If you want I can help you with that, scrapping the strings and formatting them out of the game files is a matter of minutes. Also you can still copy strings with the same key combination as before, it will go straight to your clipboard instead of getting the popup to propose a change.

Unfortunately, the version for Windows 10 does not send windows for text changes, the error appears when updating with chips.

As for Mozille Firefox, is the least compatible browser of all the above.
Have been tested only on Windows
But even on the Windows version, Mozilla Firefox had problems rendering, zooming in and out of the map.

In addition, the performance may be affected by the image size is a 14500px image at 7500px this is 109.5Mpx

Gotta say, you did a nice job there, kudos ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

UPDATE:
Two versions of resolution
Link: https://appofweb.com/sc-maps/ 14600px x 7500px
Link: https://appofweb.com/sc-maps/sq/ 3650px x 1875px

Good job! But there are some mistakes in Russian:

Location - not расположение, but локация

Smth to get - not чтобы получить, but (for ex.) Оружие, которое можно получить

Верфь /“Блеквуд/”

Also, you can post this on Russian forum)

42 minutes ago, FIRE_WARRI0R said:

Good job! But there are some mistakes in Russian:

Location - not расположение, but локация

Smth to get - not чтобы получить, but (for ex.) Оружие, которое можно получить

Верфь /“Блеквуд/”

Also, you can post this on Russian forum)

Thanks a lot for your help, I fixed the Russian version.

As for the Russian forum, I would need someone to translate the post because my Russian is no better than the Google translator

Oh, some more

Боевые модули чтобы получить → Боевые модули, которые можно получить

Модификаторы чтобы получить → Модификаторы, которые можно получить

Also, i can help you with translation)

37 minutes ago, FIRE_WARRI0R said:

Oh, some more

Боевые модули чтобы получить → Боевые модули, которые можно получить

Модификаторы чтобы получить → Модификаторы, которые можно получить

Also, i can help you with translation)

Okay, corrected.
And if you really want to do this, translate the main forum post into Russian and send me an email: MrJeyJus@gmail.com 

Update of the interface designMapRoNew.png.485d00174c565768b726782c55cd8e63.png

Update:

1. Two new locations added:
  • South West portal
  • Omega Station
  1. Fixed incorrect display of text on enlarged map in Mozilla Firefox.
  2. Added names of objects after hovering the mouse cursor.
    Update.png.64a0df5e6be4509f662a7da0a76f9ca5.png

Update:
Displaying the name of the location in the lower left corner after moving the mouse cursor.

123.png.cea670d6d1ef5496bacb0498c1d655e7.png

Update:

Added options to find the location of itemu after entering its name.

1234.png.4ae95d0480631e2fccb5a88ac5be9124.png