Weapon purchases

It would be more lucrative and less pain for the paying customers to pay lets say 300 GS for weapons that use to be free but arent now instead of farming them hours on no end. Same goes for modules added recently, excluding the fancy r16+ mods for now at least. Idk, debate or upvote, keep it simple.

…so basically what destroyer pilots have been complaining about since trading became a thing?

No seriously… moving weapons from the shop to OS was an hit to the face for the playerbase, anyways and you want to make this a cheesy pay mechanic? How could one think like this?!

3 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

No seriously… moving weapons from the shop to OS was an hit to the face for the playerbase, anyways and you want to make this a cheesy pay mechanic? How could one think like this?!

Moving weapons and mods to OS was a good move due to a lack of population in OS. Imagine being this new player wanting OS but finding it dead. This new player would leave and not contribute to the population of either PvE or PvP. Older players who enjoy OS already get the added benefit of more players.

The RNG implementation of drops was a poor choice as well as a non-incentivized removal of station protection but that’s already been discussed.

15 hours ago, Ch8rub1m said:

Moving weapons and mods to OS was a good move due to a lack of population in OS. Imagine being this new player wanting OS but finding it dead. This new player would leave and not contribute to the population of either PvE or PvP. Older players who enjoy OS already get the added benefit of more players.

And now you are a new player farming weapons in OS, that you don’t even know if you will like them, and see high tier players in their Golden Eagles, killing every single enemy before you can reach them…

I don’t see how frustrating veterans and new players is “a good move”…

Open space was a dead feature for everyone who had no spatial scanner, since i joined. Don’t expect any rework, that is not on a big scale to change that… OS is still a dead feature, but now it is wasting countless hours of our playtime and our iridium…

100gs for instance for a measly weapon is okay even tho it used to be free, beats farming for hours on end but i appreciate your flippin tables input, we all feel the same way but contribute in a fairly abstract manner.