Warehouse space

Pffff can you guys give us more warehouse space ? or give us the option under the ingame menu - game , that your upgrade kits auto salvage instead of beeing stackd up in your store … and then give us 2 options aither cash or salvage. coz its stupid to see mails stacking up in your mail box and that you need to take your time to clear the store every 15 battles

c’mon only 2,3k space is needed to equip all ships… Why would you need more than 1500 slots in warehouse?!  :008j:

if i want to put weapons on all my ships + the mods i will do so … if not then i dont … what im saying is make a auto salvage option … but yes Tillo Goood going m8

sry had to BS around  :012j:

:smiley: ^^ <3 ya 2

Ive been running with less than 800 items for more than 2 years (my gap is 1k, not planning at all in incresing it). If you really find annoying salvaging stuff, then an auto salvage option would work for you. Im really fine with how system works atm. However, ive noticed that T4-5 gives a lot less upgrade kits than lower tiers; ive got many upgrade kits from T2 PVP games the few times ive played it.

I usually end up with a lot of kits to salvage from t4/5. They give good stuff unlike the lower tiers, but the lower tiers are cheaper to send to warehouse :slight_smile:

*FUN FACT FOR TODAY*

Hey guyz did you know that we gonna end up with:

9 craftable ships(~500monos each)

21 craftable T5 mk5 weapons(70monos each)

and at least 9 craftable T5 mk5 actives(50monos each)

That will cost only 6420 monos - w/o premium ~3 years of daily farming monos(all 3 stations).

Isn’t that fun?

Why this thread?

Because that is 9 extra ships to fit in with modules XD

*FUN FACT FOR TODAY*

That will cost only 6420 monos - w/o premium ~3 years of daily farming monos(all 3 stations).

Isn’t that fun?

you have to conider the daily pve mono and spec op(~9monos per month and some ship structures) and the monos you can find in open world(1per year). so you only have to farm ~2y and some month

Or you accept the fact that all this stuff ment to be unique, rare and exclusive, and from the start devs did not plan for everyone to have everything. So you get couple things you really want and be happy about it.

you have to conider the daily pve mono and spec op(~9monos per month and some ship structures) and the monos you can find in open world(1per year). so you only have to farm ~2y and some month

Remember, some ship configurations take more than 500 monocrystals. I think the most expensive one is 621 monocrystals or 582.

It is known, that all mark 4 equipment will be unlocked in the future, not just a few.

Remember, some ship configurations take more than 500 monocrystals. I think the most expensive one is 621 monocrystals or 582.

It is known, that all mark 4 equipment will be unlocked in the future, not just a few.

*FUN FACT FOR TODAY*

Isn’t that fun?

tillo Ace, dont you know you can get 10 monos on 5th day log in? based on current chances you can get those 6420 monos in 5 months :00555: monos are farmed faster than credits