Turtles

Remove them, or make their forward shield destructible.  Also, fix their aiming.  They shouldn’t have Omnidirectional firing capability like that of a destroyer.  I had one that slammed into a cliffside, and condinued to fire directly at me, when I was behind it and slightly underneath it, where it’s guns shouldn’t(key logical word here is “Shouldn’t”) be able to shoot at you.  Still firing through itself to hit me. 

#obviouslynotbadprogramming.

You always start your topics with “remove or <something>” man. Use singularity or a splash/aoe kind of weaponry and you’re good.

Shouldn’t have to always be stuck using a weapon like that.  Those shields should be destructible.  If player’s dart forward facing shields and static shields are, those should be too.  And they have the ability to deal full damage from their stupid flack gun, when only 1 pellet hits.  1 pellet hit = full damage as if all 10 hit, AND they can fire backwards THROUGH themselves.  That shouldn’t be a thing, especially for a non destroyer ship.

5 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

You always start your topics with “remove or <something>” man.

lol  ![:santa:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/santa.gif “:santa:”)

Rockets also deal damage good enough. If you are not flying dessy enter small holes. They’ll turn their back if they didnt fit there and u have time to kill them! ABUSE THE AI !!!

6 hours ago, WiseAlert said:

lol  ![:santa:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/santa.gif “:santa:”)

Rockets also deal damage good enough. If you are not flying dessy enter small holes. They’ll turn their back if they didnt fit there and u have time to kill them! ABUSE THE AI !!!

doesn’t work when said AI can fire backward through it’s own hull…

I’m totally Ok with the front facing shield, though it is true they deal WAY MORE damage than other ships, like raiders etc. The weapon they seem to be using is shrapnel gun and with 20% hit of full spread charge they still deal over 1k of kinetic. My suggestion would be to nerf their damage by 0.5 factor. 

The Hijacked Frigates and Reapers have also those strong shrapnels, but they don’t have the front-facing shield, yet they are much tankier.

This is the reason why you go for an AoE weapon like singularity or coil mortar in PvE