To Disperse The Darkness

Any idea how to complete this? I don’t even see “Scarlet Haze” listed anywhere? And when I click launch to launch the mission that does not exist, I killed 50 ships in 1 shot. Even played it 10 times must have killed 300 ships total. Any ideas on how to complete this mission? It has a 0/1 counter for killing 50 ships which doesn’t make any sense. Someone smoking too much weed creating this one?

Scarlet = Crimson. It used to work when I had to do it, you have to do these kills in one run.

But I have… I counted 53 between kills and assists… unless you have to purely do 50 kills… which is really hard because either the enemies are too hard to kill fast or your team finishes the mission too fast. 

u can always ask 3 other player to afk for u.

9 hours ago, Jason_K_O said:

But I have… I counted 53 between kills and assists… unless you have to purely do 50 kills… which is really hard because either the enemies are too hard to kill fast or your team finishes the mission too fast. 

Buff assists don’t count. Only damage assists do.

Got the same Problem Jason, after the Mission it says 0/1 :frowning:

Is there anyway to reset the Quest?

On 3/6/2019 at 12:36 PM, Danton68319 said:

Got the same Problem Jason, after the Mission it says 0/1 ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Is there anyway to reset the Quest?

There is nothing to reset, either you have finished the Quest or you have not. You need to do the 50kills/damage assists in one run. And yes it is working and doable albeit damn annoying with the current state of Crimson Haze (The mission used to have more mobs with way less health).

Just ask people from your corp for help or ask in global chat for 3 people that can AFK during the game. Someone probably will help.

ok, made it. used a defender frigate with a pulsar modul and ran the mission on level 1. i am sure my teammates hate me for the low level mission, but now i got it