This is unacceptable. (Dreadnoughts)

I was already on edge and about to quit due to the vast myriad of problems the recent changes have brought.

I come back, looking to play the one and only game mode I actually enjoy. To give the game whatever chance I could, to support it even when I was completely certain I should not be doing so.

But no, the devs decide to restart the servers at the EXACT TIME that Federation Timezone dreadnoughts are about to start.

We brought this up before. We voiced our grievance, devs apologized, we thought they wouldn’t do it again. We trusted them.

They could have done it an hour later. Two hours before. No dreadnoughts are scheduled then. They could have CHECKED to see if there were battles scheduled.

They never do server maintenance during Jericho timezone, or Empire.

My trust.

Is broken.

And as of now, I am out.

bpW22by.png

Ohh yeah no excuse. I wake up at xxxx 5:30 AM to play with the corp. And after we have the squad, we get this message… Iridium lost, players lost, no game.

Seems Vodka is a bad developer, and bad project manager too.

MUHAHAHA

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28327-star-conflict-121/?p=337371](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28327-star-conflict-121/?p=337371)

Oh wow. Right on time to crash the NA dread battles. Glad I don’t bother showing up for these anymore. Seem to be nothing but a massive waste of time and irridium.

Good thing I went to sleep 30 minutes before dreads were about to start today. I’m frantically searching for the post where some dev said “We’re sorry, won’t happen again!” last week.

Edit: [I found the topic](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28077-servers-restarted-exactly-at-dread-battle-start/?p=334839). Cut the “won’t happen again!” part, I must have imagined that.

Losing Ketriaava is a big loss.

Maybe he will change his mind, since Dreadnought Battles are supposed to be fixed 100%, but I still doubt it, since I have encountered another [bug](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28409-iridium-boost-function-is-no-longer-available/) related to dreadnoughts.

I was already on edge and about to quit due to the vast myriad of problems the recent changes have brought.

I come back, looking to play the one and only game mode I actually enjoy. To give the game whatever chance I could, to support it even when I was completely certain I should not be doing so.

But no, the devs decide to restart the servers at the EXACT TIME that Federation Timezone dreadnoughts are about to start.

We brought this up before. We voiced our grievance, devs apologized, we thought they wouldn’t do it again. We trusted them.

They could have done it an hour later. Two hours before. No dreadnoughts are scheduled then. They could have CHECKED to see if there were battles scheduled.

They never do server maintenance during Jericho timezone, or Empire.

My trust.

Is broken.

And as of now, I am out.

It’s so sad to hear that. You are the one of the most active users on the forum and member of one of the coolest corporations in the game. It’s really a big loss if you decide to leave.

We admit the issues with Dreadnaughts and want to compensate all your inconveniences, that’s why today we’ve created a special topic for these cases. 

Besides, I ask all, who still have issues with the Sector Conquest, to create bug-reports or write me through pm. We will do our best to fix it.

It’s so sad to hear that. You are the one of the most active users on the forum and member of the one of the coolest corporations in the game. It’s really a big loss if you decide to leave.

We admit the issues with Dreadnaughts and want to compensate all your inconveniences, that’s why today we’ve created a special topic for these cases. 

Besides, I ask all, who still have issues with the Sector Conquest, to create bug-reports or write me through pm. We will do our best to fix it.

Thank you for your reply. We have received compensation for our corp if I am not mistaken, but it is too little too late for several of our members, including KT. We have been having problems for weeks now, and have posted many many bug reports. It is just getting frustrating. KT has made a big step and we are trying to get him to revoke his decision, but he is not the only one… Many of our corp are playing other games, because they are sick of constant disappointments, with “will be fixed” resulting only in further bugs, server issues and general annoyances. We appreciate you are doing your best, but I hope you’ll see it from our perspective: the rollercoaster has been going on for too long now.

There we go, I hope I have conveyed to you the general atmosphere that there is in our corp.

Personally I will not stop playing Star Conflict despite all the problems, and I will play it till the end, but others will not.

Ha, took a while. Personally, I haven’t really had much trust in the devs for a while, now. For instance, that sector (Ice Belt) has taken 20% damage from attacks that were completely defended against or no-shows. How long has this problem been around? About a month or so. How long have related problems been around? Basically since dreadnoughts came out. This is something like the second or third sector NASA’s lost after getting screwed over by the servers. Just not acceptable. Really.

Throw in the wonderful ideas devs have about balance, like the mass driver and flux phaser being exclusive. Give a matchmaker that gives one-sided games more than balanced ones. Add server issues that the non-EU/RUS players have been complaining about since the very beginning. Don’t forget the awful monetization scheme with overpriced personalization and DLCs. Plus an NA community that has been getting less and less active as veterans and team players have been slowly replaced by random newbies who join no-name corps with no communication.

I’m still playing, if just barely. I’m not sure why, myself.

The devs have convinced me to return, and I will do so in the hopes that I can make a positive difference by doing so.

If I can’t, then I’ll go, as before.

I want to be hopeful. We shall see.

The devs have convinced me to return, and I will do so in the hopes that I can make a positive difference by doing so.

If I can’t, then I’ll go, as before.

I want to be hopeful. We shall see.

Glad to have you with us here

MFiDpeY.png

Glad to have you back buddy.  Now lets get some squading soon.