Things that do not like me

There are things that do not go well in this game, I find them unjust, inadequate, unfair.

1) We talk about weapons in x3 damage.

Singularity cannons for frigates have a too high advantage, all they touch die, 7 out of 10 times is a oneshot killing. I find it unusual for other players who use other weapons.

1. We talk about spawns.

Players who die do not have time to be immune to spawnkillers.
If you find a team that runs on the spawn you will not have time to fix the game any way you play.
Point 1 do not have time to go 20 or 40 seconds before you have a spawn, meanwhile the adversary team will already be on your spawn.
Point 2 on your spawn are not immune.
Is a real unfaithful game.
It is advisable to give those seconds lost in the outpost on its own spawn instead of in the outpost.
Or create a spawn area where you can not do harm.
I want to remind you that in warthunder this problem has been solved by giving 1000x1000 the AA accuracy on the airport. It would be appropriate to make decisions about it rather than gaining unfair players.

spawncamp will always be here, no matter what.

regarding singularities, thats the only weapon that can somehow compete against the elly stuff. plus you can use Q, E, A, D, Alternate, Spacebar you know… singularities is the stuff you should be least concerned with. so no, git gud.

Or create a spawn area where you can not do harm.

that would just move the spawncamp area around the no harm sphere. Like what would be the difference, you would still get spawncamped.

I recommend, when you get to it, try it out, then you will learn how to dodge it. There is weapos out there that do the same damage and are ranged & autoaim. Singularity is really old in the meta, and everyone who uses it deserves a kiss.

Yay smooches!

Anyways yeah basically any of the new alien weapons can deal as much damage faster, and many older weapons can now do the same. Get a command valkyrie buff Mk5 and basically any weapon kills in less than a second. Command spheres will also 1-2-shot destroyers because they also destroy all of their modules, dealing their base damage to all of them. Then there’s the flux gun that everyone hates so much. Golly it’s a beast for interceptors. Like thilith.

1 hour ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

spawncamp will always be here, no matter what.

regarding singularities, thats the only weapon that can somehow compete against the elly stuff. plus you can use Q, E, A, D, Alternate, Spacebar you know… singularities is the stuff you should be least concerned with. so no, git gud.

that would just move the spawncamp area around the no harm sphere. Like what would be the difference, you would still get spawncamped.

put the AA who kill with one shot in the spawn area, and then let’s see who spawnkill !!!

11 minutes ago, pacoXXI said:

put the AA who kill with one shot in the spawn area, and then let’s see who spawnkill !!!

spawn killing is a symptom of another issue; unbalanced teams. You see, getting spawnkilled is a clear indicator that your team sucks. Or used to be, now the taikin can decide to go there and prevail, often the camped team will try to get rid of the taikin in their spawn, ignoring positioning and objectives. In the time that happens, the rest of the team can push up to your spawn and stay there.

In that situation, use the little time of spawnprotection to do maximum damage.

In survival mode, there is not much you can do, exept let it pass. TBH that mode is for all the well paying campers out there who want to make full use of their auto aim weaponry. fuse blaster wtf

Can’t really take that mode seriously, since your fate can be decided in seconds.

Moon Breakers (old Star Coinflict) fixed spawn camping by putting a bunch of insta-kill auto-turrets in the spawn carriers. Any enemy tries to get close and they go poof!

1 hour ago, Oregyen said:

fuse blaster wtf

I don’t understand this part, maybe because i don’t play in tier it is available. Mind explaining it to me?

6 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

I don’t understand this part, maybe because i don’t play in tier it is available. Mind explaining it to me?

Fuse blaster is event exclusive rank 10 engineer weapon. Like an overcharged coil mortar that fires all barrels at once and does insane damage.

3 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

I don’t understand this oart, maybe because i don’t play in tier it is available. Mind explaining it to me?

Fuse blaster is a new engineer gun, it was available during the spiral & endevour grindfest from r9 r12 i believe. Its an high projectile speed auto aim plasma gun, in the sense that it follows your targets flightpath no matter the heading. In normal games, xxxx annoying, in a survival, capable of oneshotting a ceptor (exept taikin).

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Fuse blaster is event exclusive rank 10 engineer weapon. Like an overcharged coil mortar that fires all barrels at once and does insane damage.

2 hours ago, Oregyen said:

Fuse blaster is a new engineer gun, it was available during the spiral & endevour grindfest from r9 r12 i believe. Its an high projectile speed auto aim plasma gun, in the sense that it follows your targets flightpath no matter the heading. In normal games, xxxx annoying, in a survival, capable of oneshotting a ceptor (exept taikin).

Thanks both of you.

I wasn’t really asking how to get it (as i got it already :^)), just what made it OP. Good to know there is maybe finally a way to kick those taikins in the arse.

So is it better to use booster circuit or supercooled charges with it?

1 hour ago, mael9740 said:

Thanks both of you.

I wasn’t really asking how to get it (as i got it already :^)), just what made it OP. Good to know there is maybe finally a way to kick those taikins in the arse.

So is it better to use booster circuit or supercooled charges with it?

Huh? This thing’s projectile speed is even better than regular positron…with supernova equipped. All this gun need is crit chance. 4km range is ok. Equip this on thing like Garm or Phoenix and decimate everything, just mind that you fire one charge per 2 seconds so don’t miss. Mind the selfdamage too.