The Best Games Like Star Conflict

As a big fan of Star Conflict, I am always on the lookout for games that can offer a similar thrilling experience. After trying out several titles, I have come up with a list of the best games like Star Conflict.

First on the list is Elite Dangerous. This game is an expansive open-world space simulation that allows players to explore a vast galaxy, trade goods, and engage in space battles. It features stunning graphics and an engaging storyline that will keep you hooked for hours.

Another great game that is similar to Star Conflict is EVE Online. This massive multiplayer game features an immersive universe filled with thousands of players from around the world. You can choose to explore the galaxy, mine resources, engage in battles, or become a space pirate.

Lastly, there’s the game Rebel Galaxy. It’s a space combat game with a unique mix of action and strategy elements. The game features a story-driven campaign, where you can upgrade your ship and weapons as you progress.

Overall, these are some of the best games that are similar to Star Conflict. If you’re a fan of space battles and exploration, then I highly recommend giving them a try!

You also have Everspace 1&2(Haven’t played the second one)

The first one is a rogue-like arcade space shooter. With control schemes identical to Star Conflict, you jump from sectors to sectors, spending credits everytimes you die on permanent upgrades etc.

It seems Chorus is also a great game. Haven’t tried it , but bought it for cheap during steam sales.

Add in list

-online game

Third person
Star Wars Bettlefront 2 Starfighter game mod
Strike Vector
Evolvation
DRONE The Game
SPACERIFT: Arcanum System

First person
Star Wars Sqadrons
Hunternet starfighter
Overload
EVE Valkyrie
Infinity Battlescape

-offline game
Third person
X3 Terran Conflict
Evochron mercenary
Freelancer
Galaxy on Fire 2

First person
DarkStar One
Gunship Apocalypse

P.S. EVE Online it’s absolutely different game. EVE its EXEL simulator.

Black Prophecy have a great lore, ships and equips like Star Conflict 2012 (in both games you could fly as a Heavy Long Range or Fast Long Range or Long Range Engineer - healing everyone -), but very poor craft. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Yeah a very amazing game but i love PUBG.