Tell us the resource costs for the new ships - Wolfhound and Granite.

Game discussion:

What do you think?

26 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Game discussion:

What do you think?

Be patient jung apprentice  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

29 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Game discussion:

What do you think?

Arent they in workshop? (+credits)

I think its possible that they wont even come out  … Ellydium stopped dead and most likely wont be seen again … the truth is  I really don’t care ,  it would be  nice to see a new ship each month like  Object NY18 …  this  new faction seem to be  a  hybrid of  Elly and  special project ships and would  be  much easier to code than a  whole new line  of ships most likely …

55 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

I think its possible that they wont even come out  … Ellydium stopped dead and most likely wont be seen again … the truth is  I really don’t care ,  it would be  nice to see a new ship each month like  Object NY18 …  this  new faction seem to be  a  hybrid of  Elly and  special project ships and would  be  much easier to code than a  whole new line  of ships most likely …

Well at least they haven’t teased the ellys that never came out already, but granite + wolfhound were already in the game.

soon tm.

they won’t tell us anyway ^^

On 2/5/2018 at 4:29 PM, Rob40468 said:

Arent they in workshop? (+credits)

Yeah, but what if they cost more than just one cabin part? People assume it’s only one cabin, yet I hear rumors of three cabins instead of one! Read, 60 electrum plates, not 20!

On 2/5/2018 at 4:26 PM, SunnySweet said:

Be patient jung apprentice  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Jung? WTF? Where is a comma and a period?

23 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Yeah, but what if they cost more than just one cabin part? People assume it’s only one cabin, yet I hear rumors of three cabins instead of one! Read, 60 electrum plates, not 20!

• With 3x20 Electrum for 3 cabins each new r16 ship - that’s new hard-endgame, defny
  • With 20 Electrum its bearable and maybe entry into new ships beyond rank 15s