Targetable Destroyer Modules.

Destroyer modules should be targetable and have a prediction under crosshair. 

Additional notes:

Remove close distance bonus (3x damage bonus).

Remove double damage by explosive weapons.

Increase destroyer modules survivability to 30000, when destroyed deals 30000 damage direct to hull (120000 direct damage if all 4 destroyed).

ECM should be hack the destroyer modules (modules attacks nearest enemies).

When destroyer module destroyed, starting a new reloading time to replacement (after this, module starts the normal reload).

Please comment, negative or positive replies are welcome. 

Its not very hard to shoot down destroyer modules, thus no additional hud clutter is required. 

Hacking destroyer mods seems a bit odd. Whats a hacked repelling beam going to do? Repell itself?

I don’t think that those additions would be particularly useful ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

(The close range damage bonus could be revised thought)

Although I disagree with the general idea presented of targetable destroyer modules since destroying modules should take some form of skill, some of the notes you presented are things I personally as a destroyer pilot would love to see.

Having a respawn counter on destroyed modules would be fantastic rather than just waiting around for my Photon emitter to respawn because I didn’t begin counting from the moment it was destroyed.

The increased damage field I would love to see outright removed. The Devs have only been making this worse over time and as of last time I checked the range was increased to 1200m, because f**k you is why.

1 hour ago, Scar6 said:

Hacking destroyer mods seems a bit odd. Whats a hacked repelling beam going to do? Repell itself?

When hacked, destroyer modules attack nearest enemies. Not deals self damage. 

I want the extra HUD clutter. I want absolutely as much HUD clutter as possible. Also hackable dessy modules would be so great.

On 23/11/2017 at 11:49 PM, Scar6 said:

Its not very hard to shoot down destroyer modules, thus no additional hud clutter is required. 

I don’t think that those additions would be particularly useful ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

(The close range damage bonus could be revised thought)

It’s not a matter of difficult, it’s a matter of logic. Tackler stationary modules can be targetable, Engineering stationary modules can be targetable, Recon stationary modules can be targetable, even the drones can be targetable. let’s suppose developers release a new ship that you can’t lock, you will concord with this?! Of course not! You will say that is broken, this is happening to destroyers modules. Destroyable modules it is an important feature for players fight against them, and is not everyone has necessary skills to destroy these modules. Exemple, for me, is extremely difficult destroy these modules (and practical impossible when destroyer is moving). It is more smart attack the destroyer itself. Can’t lock destroyer modules seems a unfair advantage for destroyers and broken game logic.