Tai'Thaq is useless.

This damage is embarassing - 421/sec? Half of ppl have enabled dmg redirect to shield, you can’t affect enemy using this weapon. 80 monocrystals - come back!

I knew there was a reason I NEVER spent iridium on the Rank-9 container for this weapon. I won’t be making the Was’Got so i wont be making that expensive and useless weapon. but thx for sending your sacrifice to the rest of us  so we don’t make a worthless weapon too… your 80 monocrystals will be remembered brother.

It’s xxxx’Kin weapon…

I got that weapon too and its awesome on ceptors and decent on fighters but for anything bigger its pretty useless. And like you said, a guard redirecting hull damage to shields makes it 100% useless.

Back to the missile’kin soon as I get my 80 mono back ofc…

Damage should depend on ship size.

2 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

Damage should depend on ship size.

Yes, but even if they did that, the other weapon with the auto-aim missiles is still better in a 1 vs 1 another Tai’Kin. Only disadvantage is if they cloak and that’s what the growing cloud is for (sorry I forget names of junk, the one that is like destroyer photon sort of).

42 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

It’s xxxx’Kin weapon…

Sorry I don’t have either the Tai’Kin or the Was’Got so I’m not familiar with the names

Good thing that this gun is useless. They should nerf every single Twer’kin weapon to the point of near useless! People will eventually get frustrated and stop using that constantly blinking, cloaking piece of sh*t.

/rantmode_off

That weapon might be a bit weak, but it can still render tackler cloak useless and wreck stuff below r9, except those few Jerichos with multipurpose shield. But Twer’kin has other sources of dps for that, like inhibitor crystal. :confused:

Inhibitor is ok, dmg in description is higher than dealed. Checked some times in PvP and PvE. Max dmg i dealed is about 14-16k

21 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

Inhibitor is ok, dmg in description is higher than dealed. Checked some times in PvP and PvE. Max dmg i dealed is about 14-16k

Try it with as much speed as you can get and bring it as far as you can.

More speed:

• crew
  • hull (Light weight)
  • engine (fastest possible) ← not sure if there is one, not in game atm
  • shield (speed)

Anyway, the trick is to bring it as far as possible and the only way to do that is to keep up with it for as far as you can. It moves at ~550 mps. ← again, not in game atm to check this

The purpose of this weapon is to deal with light and very agile targets because with this you have to hit the enemy at least once in 4 seconds and you have a stable stream of dmg, while with other weapons you have to continuously hit the target to deliver the dmg. It is not about how much dmg it does per hit, it is about how much dmg you gonna do to a very agile ship with this over a timeframe.

Yes but this dmg is ridiculous, even that dealt in 4secs.

19 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

Yes but this dmg is ridiculous, even that dealt in 4secs.

It is not ridiculous if you compare your accuracy against agile targets. Again it is not about dmg per shot, but dmg over let’s say 20 seconds

Yeah, if they got dmg redirect to shield… (about half of they) and they heal more often than i deal they dmg same as repair kit healing  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”).

6 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

This damage is embarassing - 421/sec? Half of ppl have enabled dmg redirect to shield, you can’t affect enemy using this weapon. 80 monocrystals - come back!

Just a free bit of advice … EM weapons are all around the best weapon generally … high damage , high crit and most of the time it passes through everything.

19 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

It is not ridiculous if you compare your accuracy against agile targets. Again it is not about dmg per shot, but dmg over let’s say 20 seconds

596ce13e63826_mrwka.png.55522bad28a7e51431238bb4313d1223.png

Just now, AKmatiAK said:

Yeah, if they got dmg redirect to shield… (about half of they) and they heal more often than i deal they dmg same as repair kit healing  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”).

Only Jeri ships have that, I don’t think R9 implant works. I use this weapon to counter other Tai’kin, Thar’ga, interceptors, and tackler, it can decloak them and dies with full shield on  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) Otherwise I’m having a very hard time to to bring another intie down with Thar’OK beamer or Taal launcher…

Implant works.

2 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

Implant works.

more people use Tai’Thaq -> many people switch to 9-3 -> less people use Tai’Thaq -> less people use 9-3 -> more people use Tai’Thak

![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)