Star Conflict Wiki

Our wiki is can be found through this link.

Frist read the rules before you start any post on the wiki.

Every player is allowed to help us filling the wiki with usefull information.

We already have a few people contributing work and if you have decent english skills and some basic knowledge about the game we would be glad if you would help us with the wiki.

If you have any questions, some feedback or if you want to join the small group of wiki editors, please contact Benache.

At the moment we are cleaning the wiki from spambots, therefore please contact Benache when you are in need of an activation.

We will regularly upload usefull information and content to this drop archive.

Yeah, that’s me.

I began to work on the commands page. Please send all critics here or by MP.

I’ve got a question for the devs though. Error, do you know where i can find a list of all existing maps ?

Kudos to you guys for working on the Wiki. I noticed there’s some stuff in russian on there and that could be quickly translated with google translate and then copied/pasted in. There’s also some stuff in there that is obviously poorly translated. 

Kudos to you guys for working on the Wiki. I noticed there’s some stuff in russian on there and that could be quickly translated with google translate and then copied/pasted in. There’s also some stuff in there that is obviously poorly translated. 

I’m trying to use whatever fully-translated text there is either in-game or otherwise, whatever is left I just make up or try to translate into something coherent. I’ve also done up a template for the ship listing pages here, and then we can fill out each ship’s information on individual pages. Been trying to get it to look somewhat similar to the in-game tooltip, but that might wind up not looking so great. Any thoughts?

seems great. I like your template page for ship listing like that.

I’m trying to use whatever fully-translated text there is either in-game or otherwise, whatever is left I just make up or try to translate into something coherent. I’ve also done up a template for the ship listing pages here, and then we can fill out each ship’s information on individual pages. Been trying to get it to look somewhat similar to the in-game tooltip, but that might wind up not looking so great. Any thoughts?

You have done a fantastic job organizing that page. It looks intuitive and it’s easy to understand. 

Yeah really nice table. I like it it’s clean and efficient.

I’ll make a table just like that for the special functions of the ships. http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Special_Weapons

Okay, after real life getting in the way and a bunch of tinkering and trying to get it to work, I finally managed to make something that I think is a little more streamlined: Testbed

Considering moving away from wikitables to allow for more customization with tables.in general. A very close imitation can be had with the arguments border=“1” cellspacing=“0” bgcolor="#FFFFFF" and from there you can customize away.

Though I suppose it looks like you’ve already found it, from the looks of things.

Dude…you’re really good at that. You should make a standard template for ONE ship that is easy to use, and then other people can use the template to fill it out for all the rest of the ships.

I began copying your template on the theme of special weapons, as you may have seen. I noticed that you used 

the pictures i uploaded. (not sure why you didn’t keep my modification of your testbed though. Did i mess up something ?)

Couple suggestions :

• I think there’s the template option in the wiki syntax. Not sure how to use it though.
  • Also, we probably should use categories.

I added the names of the Tech 5 Jericho and premium.

Hope i didn’t mess up anything

I began copying your template on the theme of special weapons, as you may have seen. I noticed that you used 

the pictures i uploaded. (not sure why you didn’t keep my modification of your testbed though. Did i mess up something ?)

Couple suggestions :

• I think there’s the template option in the wiki syntax. Not sure how to use it though.
  • Also, we probably should use categories.

as far as your modifications go, I wound up hitting a conflict when I tried to submit my changes so I just saved over them. Nothing looked like it was messed up, and if you’d like to make the same changes again, feel free. Great to see the missing names in there too.

For templates, it’s not really all that hard. I did up a small example of what I have for the ship templates here. Variables are declared by putting the variable name within three curly braces. To use it, you use {{templatename}}. To give value to the variables so it actually works, you do it like this:

{{Testbed|
hullstrength = 2950|
shieldstrength = 1830|
hullregen = 0|
shieldregen = 76.3|
energy = 210|
energyregen = 40.7|
maxspeed = 190|
afterburnerspeed = 332.5|
}}

omg that will be great !!! Let’s make a template for ships.

We should make a page to regroup all templates and name conventions. 

This page could also have a list of all work in progress. Ideally, we should put it on the main wiki page. I will ask Error for an access to it.

We should make a tempMain, and when it’s ready ask for the access to overwrite the main page.

for your page, great, i thought i did something you didn’t like.

I took your table template on my special weapons page. I integrated Arcalane’s modifications. You should look at this one, modify it if you want, and then copy it back. We merely adjusted the abilities definition.

Also, i think we should rename Special Weapons in Special Abilities, as you did in your testbed.

Noticed one of the tables on your page was still a wikitable, so I switched it over to the new standard.

Something that’s still really bugging me is that there are still a lot of spam pages being added even now. There’s something like 1 page being created every minute by spam bots, with 4-5 modifications on these spam pages alongside that. Need to see if there’s anything that can be done against that, especially as far as getting all of the spam pages deleted as well.

A clean up and consolidation of the main page would be a welcome change as well. I think there’s a little bit too much white space on there, getting all of the links and images into a smaller space would probably look better. Also, let me know what kind of things we think we’ll need templates for and I’ll see about whipping some up.

Also of note: On the special weapons page, frigates are shown in the image as being represented by a circle, when the in-game representation is a square.

Something that’s still really bugging me is that there are still a lot of spam pages being added even now. There’s something like 1 page being created every minute by spam bots, with 4-5 modifications on these spam pages alongside that. Need to see if there’s anything that can be done against that, especially as far as getting all of the spam pages deleted as well.

They will add a control of registration on the wiki. Soon. But not priority.

Noticed one of the tables on your page was still a wikitable, so I switched it over to the new standard.

great thanks

Also of note: On the special weapons page, frigates are shown in the image as being represented by a circle, when the in-game representation is a square.

Corrected that

The wiki has been cleaned up. In the process, some of your content may have disappeared. Please ask me or Error if you can’t find your hard work.

There is now a password for creating new pages.

I got a bunch of images from the devs. They are in this dropbox.

The dropbox will be updated with new images. We should then use the original filenames to upload on the wiki (less work, less errors !!)

We should make a page for medals and achievments.

To convoy : welcome and congrats for the work on modules.

We should link your work with this table that pretends to collect modules unlocked at each level.

To convoy : welcome and congrats for the work on modules.

We should link your work with this table that pretends to collect modules unlocked at each level.

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

Been slowly putting them up. Yeah I think that’s a great Idea. I’ll make sure to link the Blues I post to the Module List page. I have a few Greens/Purples for T1-T3 but if anyone has one that I haven’t posted, feel free to add them or you can upload the image and I’ll make sure it’s added.

Also I wanted to make sure that it’s easy to navigate / good for the eyes. Does everyone like the images with details in the side box? Anything to add? Remove?

I’m fairly new at this so feel free to tell me if it sucks. Ha ha!

;How is the credit reward calculated at the end of a battle.

:A fixed amount is divided into the player of each team according to the efficiency of each player. It doesn’t depend on whether you win or loose the battle. 

:For example, if your team loose and you’re the only one in your team that made a good score in efficiency, you will gain a lot of money. If you made a great score, but are tied with your teammates, you will gain little money.

In FAQ doesn’t seem correct to me judging from personal experience alone. Is there dev/GM confirmation for this, if yes could you link me to the post?

Also corrected the FAQ, please double-check that I made no mistakes