Special Operation - Destroyer - Allow Pyro Emitter to deal damage to the Shell and Core!

Suggestion:

I’ve made this suggestion because of this post:

I am asking developers that they add the ability to the Pyro Emitter module, so that it can deal thermal damage to the Shell and Core of the Alien Destroyer.

Please, vote and comment on this to let me know what you think.

Screenshot of the module - Pyro Emitter:

T58CN7T.png

Video: (Pyro Emitter will fire at 5:04)

Logs: (Entries from the PvE match)

Logs: (Pyro Emitter entries - Open Space)

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

Any news on this matter?

We are all eager to read it!

first, don’t necro, second, the devs don’t understand their game well enough to locate the problem ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Hello! The mechanics of Pyro Emitter module is different from usual weapons, which you can aim with more accuracy. This module damages area, and can’t inflict more damage in the certain points, like raid boss has. 

<whaaat ??? you mean, even if pyro is in range, and can’t miss shell or core it can’t deal dmg  ???

Not agree for the moment.

if the pyro can destroy core, the boss need buff of life so.

20-25k of damage in core it’s too OP for the boss actualy. (5 players use pyro: 100k of damage lel… the boss can’t tank easily this damage i think.)

1 hour ago, beckert2 said:

20-25k of damage in core it’s too OP for the boss actualy. (5 players use pyro: 100k of damage lel… the boss can’t tank easily this damage i think.)

WTF man. Does the game have enough difficulty nerfs?

3 hours ago, beckert2 said:

boss have over 100 000 000 HP…

I suppose that hammering the core/shell resistances down with the photon emitter and then hitting with the halo is alright? And what about the defiler? You can land over 200k crits/hit and the pyro works on it too.

damage should be damage.

even if its just pve.

YES

Bump, oopsie…

On 10/23/2017 at 8:51 AM, CinnamonFake said:

Hello! The mechanics of Pyro Emitter module is different from usual weapons, which you can aim with more accuracy. This module damages area, and can’t inflict more damage in the certain points, like raid boss has. 

why would ANYBODY give likes to this comment ??? oh yea because all the staff was threatened with termination if they didn’t … here’s what you do guys … stop buying GS and DLC . Post every day in forum “I refuse to spend money until known bugs are fixed” If you don’t or wont do that then shut the xxxx up !!!

18 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

why would ANYBODY give likes to this comment ??? oh yea because all the staff was threatened with termination if they didn’t … here’s what you do guys … stop buying GS and DLC . Post every day in forum “I refuse to spend money until known bugs are fixed” If you don’t or wont do that then shut the xxxx up !!!

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)