Spaceball Stuff!!!

First of all let me hopefully not be the first to say that Spaceball is an amazing mode and needs to stay. It’s so competitive yet quick and easy to play. I love it.

Secondly, as a part of the game it needs corresponding items and achievements.

The playable ships need to stay the same. No changes there. That’s what makes it so balanced.

It could use some achievements as well.

I think a few could be:

-GOOOOOOOAL! : Score one goal.

-My Ball : Have held the spaceball for a total of 5 minutes.

-Ball Hog : Have held the spaceball for a total of 10 minutes.

-Spaceballer : Score all 5 goals in a match.

-Thief : Steal 10 spaceballs from the enemy teammates.

-Zabivaka’s Apprentice : Score the winning goal in 10 matches. (Unlocks volumetric decor for all ships and places a trophy in the hangar. Decor is Zabivaka’s goggles that float just in front of the cockpit.)

It should also have its own ship model imho but I know that would take resources away from the current projects.

We could also have some unique modules/items for all ships that we could win but idk.

![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”) ![:00333:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00333.png “:00333:”) ![:fed003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed003.png “:fed003:”) ![:sad:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.gif “:sad:”)

Edit:

some time later

![:smile:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.gif “:smile:”) ![:fed001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed001.png “:fed001:”) ![:00111:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00111.png “:00111:”) ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Spaceball is like russian roulette except instead of dieing you just waste 8 minutes of your life. Really tho, it’s unplayable for me on RU and EU servers thanks to 350-400 ping and a ship THAT CAN’T STABILISE ITSELF WITH AFTERBURNERS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

i want a British Hong Kong flag…

Spaceball is really easy once you understand it… i spent like 3 minutes flying around like a chicken with it’s head cut off, but then i finished the game with 3 goals in 30 seconds…

5 goals gets 450k cred just fyi and I love it.

10 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Spaceball is like russian roulette except instead of dieing you just waste 8 minutes of your life. Really tho, it’s unplayable for me on RU and EU servers thanks to 350-400 ping and a ship THAT CAN’T STABILISE ITSELF WITH AFTERBURNERS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Bruh even the ru servers are decent with these little battles. And I always have mine set to EU and 120-200ms is perfecty fine here. I’d blame your isp for those big ol numbers.

The harpoon should have a limited range. Max half the length of the court.

Also. Some ships have different speed, strafe, roll stats. That does not look fair if actually in effect.

Different teams could have different ships from different factions, all stats should still be identical.

It also could be inter corporate with corp logos and paints on ships.

I would be happy if i could use my own ships with a standardized build for all ships… because why not.

Oh, and something similar to the repelling beam for the ball and faulting players. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

And a way to kick players who score in your own goal

On 7/7/2018 at 12:51 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Bruh even the ru servers are decent with these little battles. And I always have mine set to EU and 120-200ms is perfecty fine here. I’d blame your isp for those big ol numbers.

I’d blame my country for having infrastructure second to that of a 3rd world country and being known for having some of the slowest internet in the western world. Yeah, g’day mate. Get f**ked.

5 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I’d blame my country for having infrastructure second to that of a 3rd world country and being known for having some of the slowest internet in the western world. Yeah, g’day mate. Get f**ked.

Might I ask what country? If not US which I assume is the case.

7 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Germany?

On 7/10/2018 at 8:44 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Might I ask what country? If not US which I assume is the case.

Completely forgot this thread existed. I’m from Australia.

Hey look at that we got some things

australia needs to find a way to speed up light a bit.