Solo PvE Mode

I have a suggestion to make a new pve mode,where you can fly solo the already existing missions,but fight with lower tier opponents (when playing T3,you fight against opponents that you would normaly face in T2) but gain same amount of credits/synergy (since you do it alone).It would also eliminate que time and the frustration of failing a mission because MM matched you with 3 newbies.

I think if you can fly Solo PvE a single player campaign is already released…

PvE is boring with 4 players after more than 5 rounds, Alone? If you wan’t to win the PvE match create a squad with Elite players, that’s eliminate the queue as well

The game is designed to be a multiplayer game.

The game is designed to be a multiplayer game.

Designed, yes, but each game is able to get new functions and gamemodes (includes single player)

And for a stable multiplayer, the servers could be better, there is slow motion every day once or twice

So i say… FIX THE LAAAAAG, but i am only a player of this game, and not an Administrator or a developer, so it isn’t my choice

And when there is no single player campaign, there is no single player PvE

In PvE you play against bots , that bots behave with your timing and actions. I f player acts exact same bots behave exact same  ,so there are tons of keyboards mouse devices that supports writeble memory , even if you dont have one there are tons of software recording your actions and playing it while afk. You’ll just start AFK FARM for StarConflict , just sayin…

If there was, I’d say as mostly a practice only or no where near the rewards of multiplayer.  Sure, solo you wouldn’t have a queue time, but that’d just make the multiplayer queue worse.

Pretty sure you can fly solo in a custom PvE…

In PvE you play against bots , that bots behave with your timing and actions. I f player acts exact same bots behave exact same  ,so there are tons of keyboards mouse devices that supports writeble memory , even if you dont have one there are tons of software recording your actions and playing it while afk. You’ll just start AFK FARM for StarConflict , just sayin…

You know that bots don’t have to be deterministic, right? There is a random generator in the computer, and even if these bots don’t have that, due to lag and other stuff (like the precision of the floating point), no replay can produce the same output as the original. Small differences add up, and in the end you shoot the empty space and get killed.

On the topic, I think it’s stupid. Being solo you lose so many utility, the mission would have to be very simplistic or be too hard. I don’t see the point, really. The ships are balanced, created around multiplayer.

Absolutely would love a single player PvE, including level selection without loot - just for the sake of having the choice to do so. To spend some lounge time, aside of all the grind. Drop 3 bots team bots in there and let it roll. Groups don’t come easily, random is full of manipulation and sometimes, at least me, you’d want to play isolated without trying to keep up with the speedrunner in the squad. Yes yes to this. +