Share Target Button

While I know there are fast keys for some of this, I do have a suggestion.  It comes for my years having played BSGO where the target button spoiled me for focus fire.  I have yet to see an easier or faster or more efficient and useful way to do it.  IE I love this idea.

When in squad (here this would be group/wing) each player would have a button next to their name, on the right end.  The button only showed when something was targeted. Then when someone was in the group/wing with others and clicked their button, you saw what they had targeted and also targeted the same item. Regardless of if in range or not, or any other object in game.  It was great for fast focus fire, and for pointing out locations on the map in open space.  I could sure use it here lol!

that feature already exists and is called spy drones

5 hours ago, Jonagoldz said:

that feature already exists and is called spy drones

I am not sure it does that same thing.

17 hours ago, pegasuscommandst said:

While I know there are fast keys for some of this, I do have a suggestion.  It comes for my years having played BSGO where the target button spoiled me for focus fire.  I have yet to see an easier or faster or more efficient and useful way to do it.  IE I love this idea.

When in squad (here this would be group/wing) each player would have a button next to their name, on the right end.  The button only showed when something was targeted. Then when someone was in the group/wing with others and clicked their button, you saw what they had targeted and also targeted the same item. Regardless of if in range or not, or any other object in game.  It was great for fast focus fire, and for pointing out locations on the map in open space.  I could sure use it here lol!

Double tap on “lock target in the crosshairs” key or a single tap on “All eyes on target!”.

13 hours ago, niripas said:

Double tap on “lock target in the crosshairs” key or a single tap on “All eyes on target!”.

By “single tap on 'All eyes on target” He means there is already a button that by pressing once  will announce the target closest to your cross-hair.

Go to ‘Options’ and click ‘Key Binds.’ Scroll down to 'Chat Context Messages." There you can set a key binding for “All eyes on target.” Default is Num Pad 3.

“All eyes on target” command also works on the map overlay after your ship is destroyed and you are waiting to respawn.

There is a “Lock Ally’s target” keybind, but i have no idea how it exactly works

From my experience, “Lock Ally’s Target” chooses the target of the closest ally that has a target locked.

Yeah these are good options for calling targets ect in game with what we have.  Still none work like the system I am talking about nor as well in my opinion for target calling and getting teammates on the same one.

PS, why is there a freaking cool down on the All Eyes on Target?  Did people in the past act like animals and spam the thing?  Also this idea is not subject to such nonsense