Sector Conquest depression

Hello,

I played a little sector conquest, and than stopped for like months. I started playing sector conquest again, and was quickly reminded why i quit doing it. Its depressing. There are to many elite players in there. As a casual gamer, I just cant improve my skills anymore and I believe many other players in the late T4 and early T5 feel its very demotivating to play sector conquest. Out of 20 games, I loose 19.

Here are my proposals to:

• Two leagues of sector conquest
  1. Elite league: Only allow ships with full synergy.
  2. Entry league: Only allow ships without full synergy

What do you think?

how about t5 and t3 sec con? t3 is worth less per win and is domination. 

It is top end content. Working as intended.

Yeah end-game stuff has to be hard. If it was too easy you would soon get bored, no? Consider it a challenge and try your best to beat the best pilots that play Star Conflict

If u are good u can apply to Vodoo Vikings and we can teach u basics. I thought  along time that elite players are just so good, but in fact its mostly da ship builds. And teamplay. But first da ship builds. Or just use one of the builds on the forum. For SQ u could take a Singularity based  fed speed tackler, Jericho LRF or a empire gunship, these are rather easy to master. Just make sure that someone looks over ur build and explains how it is supposed to work.

I’m gonna have to agree with the other folks, here. Sector conquest is supposed to be for the best of the best. Right now, it often turns more into the best of the beacon rushers, but alas, that has little to do with the topic at hand.

If you want to be average (or even well below it, considering the T4 and T5 playerbase), then go play PvP. During peak population times, queue takes a minute or two for a 6v6 or so. Not long, and the wins are more or less random, given the low average skill.

If you want to improve, get some folks from your corp and practice some teamplay in custom games. You don’t get any rewards for custom games, but it’s still fun playing with friends, and if some folks record, you can improve your gameplay together, too.

Sector Conquest is designed to be a fight for the best while normal pvp is for everyone.

Adding another “mode” would only increase queue times.

If u are good u can apply to Vodoo Vikings and we can teach u basics. 

Aren’t you the guy who plays T5 and didn’t know what srpead is and how it works?

t1 SQ just for you

Aren’t you the guy who plays T5 and didn’t know what srpead is and how it works?

BOOM!! Headshot!

Also, you have to be good to learn the basics from him.

I may be ignorant but my Corp not. If u dont believe just lok at leaderboards. And rather then ask em i often ask forum so that everybody who wants to know dat stuff can read.

Cuz we are dedicated to teachs stuff so that everybody can know.

Removed by Author 

I may be ignorant but my Corp not. If u dont believe just lok at leaderboards.

Leaderboards = Based on playing time/farming, not on skill or experience.

Whatever. If u dont believe me and want to challenge us, u are free to mail me anytime. I just want to point out that if u are a good pilot, u can come to us and we teach u stuff.

u can come to us and we teach u stuff.

Turn it around, i don’t need to proove anything, but if u see me online we can do that.

Edit: Wait, the only guy you have is PvP Effectiveness on 5. (didn’t check the stuff after 10.) and PvP Effictiveness is 99% based on playing time.

But it’s off topic, so let’s stay on topic guys :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: be nice residente. 

Whatever. If u dont believe me and want to challenge us, u are free to mail me anytime. I just want to point out that if u are a good pilot, u can come to us and we teach u stuff.

I wanna challenge u guys again. Let’s see if we can scrimmage today. 

Seccon is fine as it is. It is meant to be a place for the best players to compete. Flying R11/R12 ships or unsynergized ships in seccon is a risk you decided to take.

Seccon is supposed to be challenging and competitive, otherwise that would defeat the purpose of it.

I feel like more people will understand this once dreadnaughts come out.