Rewards in PvP

Rewards in PvP are awful.

160K credits for victory with Premium Licence with PREMIUM ship for playing against opponents with R15+ ships are really really really really BAD.

PvP in general is useless. Only reason you’d ever need to play it is if you want to rank up in the campaign in a high level. Even then there’s absolutely no guarantee you’ll be able to pull off those crazy stunts they ask for in time. Especially with “join-in-progress” games.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

160K credits for victory with Premium Licence with PREMIUM ship for playing against opponents with R15+ ships are really really really really BAD.

One of the reasons to not play low ranks. 375k for R15 battle here.

6 minutes ago, niripas said:

but loose double value for dying…

1 hour ago, niripas said:

That is sh it. 

We should get same rewards for playing same one tier game.

Not to mention that each upgrade of single module cost credits.

I was only one with R9 ships, since I don’t have R10 or higher with purple or even with all green modules. 

Also I have Thar’ga that have R9 and two enginee slots but no modules to put on those slots. 

It is xxxx how bad is this for new player who prefer to play PvP.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

That is sh it. 

We should get same rewards for playing same one tier game.

Not to mention that each upgrade of single module cost credits.

I was only one with R9 ships, since I don’t have R10 or higher with purple or even with all green modules. 

Also I have Thar’ga that have R9 and two enginee slots but no modules to put on those slots. 

It is xxxx how bad is this for new player who prefer to play PvP.

If I didn’t have to use high rank ships for missions I’d just use my low-rank ships in every mode. So much nicer for me and much easier for me to use. Income is trash in every mode now so that’s just a thing to get used to.

5 hours ago, niripas said:

How, I get barely 170 without license. Also 3 respawns and I’m under the score if not using premiums.

2 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

How, I get barely 170 without license. Also 3 respawns and I’m under the score if not using premiums.

i also get the same amount per game as niri, we both have all the dlcs that give credit bonuses and probably mostly use premium ships + license

I really don’t understand how is this game oriented. Is it PvP or PvE or Open space oriented. 

In my opinion rewards should be same for each of those.

I can understand that players with premium and DCL bonus get more but still 168k credits for max rank PvP and that was with premium licence is more then crap.

23 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

I really don’t understand how is this game oriented. Is it PvP or PvE or Open space oriented. 

In my opinion rewards should be same for each of those.

I can understand that players with premium and DCL bonus get more but still 168k credits for max rank PvP and that was with premium licence is more then crap.

The best part - PvE and PvP rewards didn’t change for last 4 years.

39 minutes ago, niripas said:

The best part - PvE and PvP rewards didn’t change for last 4 years.

Perhaps but now we need credits for everything that we upgrade.

You have alt account, play one PvP on it and then try to upgrade something… 

16 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Perhaps but now we need credits for everything that we upgrade.

You have alt account, play one PvP on it and then try to upgrade something… 

yes, you do have to farm credits. As always. And on my alt I just built my last R14 dessie, so bad example ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

You can always use the login reward licence for a day of hardcore farming ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

On 29.3.2018 at 3:53 PM, GatoGrande said:

It seems that we are all encouraged to use Open space, obviously at the moment, by the game!

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

It seems that we are all encouraged to use Open space, obviously at the moment, by the game!

More forced to use Open space then encouraged  ![:fed003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed003.png “:fed003:”)

I like Open Space - it helps me relax.