Return to Eden - time record and fun!

Because I’ve always been curious how fast that can be done, I’m planning to run a wing made of recons only.

So, just the following are allowed, obviously, because of the 35% speed capture :

1. Cyning

2. Marten

3. Berseker

4. Jarl

5. Viking

6. Spectre Falcon

Regarding the guns and missiles, fit whatever you think can be improved more with chips, to deal as much damage as possible.

Fit the strongest chips for aliens that you have, because it needs to have firepower too, even if it’s a recon ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Active modules suggestion:

1. Phase Modulator - to hide for 5 seconds, if you need to.

2. Shield Booster

3. Hull Restoration System - better than Repair Kit, as ti has about 15 seconds cooldown, compared to about 50-54 for the latter!

4. Holoship. Why this? For 2 reasons: to avoid the huge damage from predators and hunters,
    and mostly, for fun
    . We can activate it when capturing, so imagine 24 ships (instead of 12) on top of the dread ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)That would be fun! I wish there were a sort of Triumvirate Hologram for T5 ships. Then we could do it with 36 ships :))

So, if done properly, the wing could get the first place in the Eden top ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

What do you think? 

I like the fact you put Cyning first, as it should be on any list ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

It’s simple, nr. 1 takes first place ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)