Report bug : doesn't get the reward part ship for stingray in battletrophy research

Hi, since a few days, i’ll try to farm the parts ships for the premium ship Stingray in rank 10 battles. But everytime i get 10 parts in battletrophy, the count for the ships parts is not raising, instead it diminish by one every time ! It’s very frustrating, i’ve already lost ± 100 parts and i assume i’m not the only one ?

Thats very discouraging to continue playing, please can someone can do something about it ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Arcanide256 said:

Hi, since a few days, i’ll try to farm the parts ships for the premium ship Stingray in rank 10 battles. But everytime i get 10 parts in battletrophy, the count for the ships parts is not raising, instead it diminish by one every time ! It’s very frustrating, i’ve already lost ± 100 parts and i assume i’m not the only one ?

Thats very discouraging to continue playing, please can someone can do something about it ?

Thanks

You need to provide logs of your session.

Check the Bug report section and FAQ section in order to find all the information required.

18 hours ago, Arcanide256 said:

Hi, since a few days, i’ll try to farm the parts ships for the premium ship Stingray in rank 10 battles.

Please, make standard bugreport

Read this please [https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)