Remove aliens from PvAI

It’s simple.

Discuss.

why?

11 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s simple.

Discuss.

Wait, wat? I thought coop was back to normal… O.o 

It is boring af though. Same 2 ships em damage only other than the missiles and they aren’t even challenging to kill, not that standard coop was much better but at least there was variety.

Figniting the two same OP ships over and over is really undesirable.

bots are bots in any ship, but killing a team of green bots is much easier than a team full of destroyers, hence faster co-op, more rewards

Yeah the destros did make it a little worse. I liked it back when it was just all T5 premiums.

Just now, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yeah the destros did make it a little worse. I liked it back when it was just all T5 premiums.

9ioXzuq.jpg wBo7BG8.jpg

nl2hx9P.png

You sure it’s just a little worse?

Why not just, y’know, remove aliens, and destoryers from the AI.  and the T5 prems too

That mode is supposed to be the easier grind mode.  I shouldn’t be taking Rank 9s against rank 12 alien ships, rank 11 destroyers, or rank 15 frigates

I feel like it’s not a hard concept.  Make the bots the same level or SLIGHTLY above level of the queueing players, and there you have it.  A reasonable Co-op Vs. AI

Yup yup exactly same mhmm.

But it is easy

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

But it is easy

No.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

No.

Yes.

25 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Yes.

Hard no.

19 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Hard no.

gitGud

Its honestly not bad until you get focused by all of them at once. It’s very easy and fun though if they are all focusing another player and you have free reign to demolish them.

AI is stupid and it is no exception in coop. In most cases they will stop shooting at you just before they kill you. If you are still there and no one else is around then they will finish the job.

In beacon modes they will not move around the beacon to try to kill you and instead just shooting the beacon.

In beacon hunt you just capture the beacon the go to the next one before it activates staying one beacon ahead of them the whole time.

OR bring a destroyer… simple…

Coop is very easy, especially in R10-R12. Slap EM resists, crit builds, some area debuffs and go to town. Only problems I had were when my team went with negative EM resists… If anyone has issues with coop, drop me a PM in game - I’ll help.
I am missing Coop for R13-R15, though. 

You still get loots and credits for coop losses, I don’t mind a fail battle every 1 minute to get even more loots and credits, instead of a 8 minute long one. You win loots and credits either way.

4 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

You still get loots and credits for coop losses, I don’t mind a fail battle every 1 minute to get even more loots and credits, instead of a 8 minute long one. You win loots and credits either way.

I don’t play coop for the loot and credit. I play it for a change of pace and fighting against the same 2 ships the entire time is boring af.

On 7/24/2017 at 5:54 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s simple.

Discuss.

I want R13-15 Coop. Would be less boring and more FUN!