Removal of Loyalty and Monocrystals

Removal of Loyalty storage and farming is a big change for me I wanted to be negative about it but as I was smoking a cigarette and thinking about  what I would say It occurred to me that its actually better this way . I always kept 1,000,000 of each loyalty because I could … just HAD to top off that number to say it was MAXED but to do that I had to spend like 2 hours in game EVERY day doing VERY specific tasks … Not a fast thing to farm loyalty at 67,000 a day … Then there’s the 1 hour minimum in open space to farm monocrystals EVERY day … So after patch 1.5.1 I SAVE 3 hours a day I don’t have to play the game … Which lets me ACTUALLY play the game for fun … And for all the things the Dev’s REMOVED from the game they GAVE US the most important thing in return …  FREEDOM to play the game EXACTLY how we want to play the game … FREEDOM to use the weapon we want , the ship we want , the rank we want and the mode we want all the while being able to FARM the materials we want … I HAVE to say , this has been the  MOST PLAYER FRIENDLY patch since I’ve been playing  Star Conflict … And to all those 1.5.1 haters I say this … Think about your game play now as opposed to last week , you can now use any premium ship at RANK 11 to farm anything you want to farm … you can now take a rank 14 destroyer to any system you want INSTANTLY and tear up the map for hours … you can now SAVE HOURS of farming and play the game just for fun … you can now CHOOSE your reward GUARANTEEING faster farming … The Dev’s REALLY did an amazing job repairing player relations with this patch … So lets give the Dev’s a big round of applause for this AWESOME patch and PLEASE be  positive they REALLY did give all the players EXACTLY what they needed and wanted … Bug fixes , free farming , travel time removal …    AWESOME JOB DEV’S !!!

3 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Removal of Loyalty storage and farming is a big change for me I wanted to be negative about it but as I was smoking a cigarette and thinking about  what I would say It occurred to me that its actually better this way . I always kept 1,000,000 of each loyalty because I could … just HAD to top of that number to say it was MAXED but to do that I had to spend like 2 hours in game EVERY day doing VERY specific tasks … Not a fast thing to farm loyalty at 67,000 a day … Then there’s the 1 hour minimum in open space to farm monocrystals EVERY day … So after patch 1.5.1 I SAVE 3 hours a day I don’t have to play the game … Which lets me ACTUALLY play the game for fun … And for all the things the Dev’s REMOVED from the game they GAVE US the most important thing in return …  FREEDOM to play the game EXACTLY how we want to play the game … FREEDOM to use the weapon we want , the ship we want , the rank we want and the mode we want all the while being able to FARM the materials we want … I HAVE to say , this has been the  MOST PLAYER FRIENDLY patch since I’ve been playing  Star Conflict … And to all those 1.5.1 haters I say this … Think about your game play now as opposed to last week , you can now use any premium ship at RANK 11 to farm anything you want to farm … you can now take a rank 14 destroyer to any system you want INSTANTLY and tear up the map for hours … you can now SAVE HOURS of farming and play the game just for fun … you can now CHOOSE your reward GUARANTEEING faster farming … The Dev’s REALLY did an amazing job repairing player relations with this patch … So lets give the Dev’s a big round of applause for this AWESOME patch and PLEASE be  positive they REALLY did give all the players EXACTLY what they needed and wanted … Bug fixes , free farming , travel time removal …    AWESOME JOB DEV’S !!!

I could not agree more, a few other things I like are that OS now runs more smoothly, also it would be nice to see more new devices in OS like the ‘duelist’ protocol

They really improved endgame farm… If they now just can get their campaign to work properly i will be a happy man.

43 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

They really improved endgame farm… If they now just can get their campaign to work properly i will be a happy man.

yeah, also two other problems to fix:

-PB-42 cannot be revisited

-players cannot look at their tasks while in queue