Referral items

Taking one of the most massive computer games to date for reference, Star Conflict would probably greatly benefit from a more worth-while reward to referring players to the game. Of course it would be retained until the recruits gained a certain rank to dissuade false accounts and the like. Maybe clearance rank 6. I say for every # of referrals that the player gets, they are rewarded with an item or items depending on the number. For example:

of recruits reaching rank 6: reward

1: 250 GS

3: 1,000 GS

5: Unique Module (useful but not OP)

8: Unique Weapon (unique spin on normal weapon or some cool alien weapon)

10: Unique Module (something OP)

15: “Wordsmith” Title

20: “Star Saviour” Title

25: Unique Ship (Something you can swap ranks with and has cool unique features obvs to make it worth while.)

26+: 1,500 GS per recruit (obviously a video account or someone worth throwing gold at)

Im up for it

On 8/17/2018 at 10:56 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

10: Unique Module (something OP)

how about something mechanically fancy but still balanced

On 8/17/2018 at 10:56 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

25: Unique Ship (Something you can swap ranks with and has cool unique features obvs to make it worth while.)

OOOOOH!!!

We already had this some time ago, not with so shiny rewards as you have them but with GS as reward.

If I remember well 800GS was possible if you invited someone and he reached level 12.

9 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

We already had this some time ago, not with so shiny rewards as you have them but with GS as reward.

If I remember well 800GS was possible if you invited someone and he reached level 12.

And now we get like a day or two of premium and that’s it. Useless.

15 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And now we get like a day or two of premium and that’s it. Useless.

This is not complete truth. We get 500 GS for doing quests. 

Also I like free premium licence it is nothing bad with that.

What should be improved is:

In old times we got GS also as rewards on Sunday tournaments. Personally I think this few Iridium that we get now on tournaments should be 250 for one 500 for two and 1000 for all victories on tournament or that we get GS again as rewards.

T5 sectors in Dread battles were golden as well. This could be changed back as well. Rewarding system in dread was way better before than it is now and players were encouraged to play PvP as well to collect rewards. For me it was way better then as it is now. 

17 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

This is not complete truth. We get 500 GS for doing quests. 

Also I like free premium licence it is nothing bad with that.

What should be improved is:

In old times we got GS also as rewards on Sunday tournaments. Personally I think this few Iridium that we get now on tournaments should be 250 for one 500 for two and 1000 for all victories on tournament or that we get GS again as rewards.

T5 sectors in Dread battles were golden as well. This could be changed back as well. Rewarding system in dread was way better before than it is now and players were encouraged to play PvP as well to collect rewards. For me it was way better then as it is now. 

As none of this is going to happen, the referral system seems like the best thing to overhaul, since it hasn’t seen any work ever.

Plus with as little retention as this game has, you’d be better off looking for increasing in-flow of players via recruitment.

I understand that retention is what you really want in a game like this, but seeing as the devs have no intention of working on it, recruitment just seems best. Would also be good for their numbers and would increase queue population etc etc.

The unique ship would have to be a Hunter, wouldn’t it? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

1 minute ago, Scar6 said:

The unique ship would have to be a Hunter, wouldn’t it? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

For [@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) for sure. 

You nailed this nicely  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”).

I hope that we get a patch tomorrow that will include all the fixes promised for the Matchmaker.