Recruitment chat

Basically we need a chat tab dedicated for corporations that are open for new members to advertise or something.

Me and everyone else actually doing something useful in the game are tired of standby haters and SJW’s using the report button like a handbrake in a drift championship.

Your cause is good: make a corp for active new and imexperienced players!

This is barely supported in game. We have:

• rewards for ranks passed by a friend you invited to the SC game
  • invite a player as a recruit
  • corporations

I’d love to see an upgrade to corporations and their role. Also, to have better game immersion of players by getting the factions back a bigger role in the game,would be a thought.

In [Making Balance Together](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33868-making-balance-together/&page=5#comment-406531) I suggested something like this:

Spoiler

* IN GENERAL:

• We need a new story, to reform the ranks system

* NEW STORY:

• By the challenge of the Ellydium corp, the 3 old factions’ loose alliance grews even looser. They can not consent up on basic things any more. They decided to go seperate ways - even in science and technology and research. Last thing they researched and developed together was the new Neurocybernetic-AI Soma Supercomputer (for implant reform, see below).
  • Every pilot has to decide what faction and what sub-faction he will attach to: Legion or Wardens (Empire; Armada or Vanguard (Federation);  Raid or Techs (Jericho); Corsairs or Xenotechs (Ellydium)

* FACTIONS & CORPORATIONS:

• Repair parts are now station specific, modules from other stations/factions can no longer be repaired (but modules, weapons can be sold or salvaged)
  • The 4 stations research and develop new faction specific modules
  • Station operation in space is costly, pilots get only standard ships,modules, weapons etc. for free,now
  • Only corporations give access to special modules, weapons etc.
  • Corporations have to bind themselves to a faction (like their dreadnaught): Federation, Empire, Jericho, Ellydium
  • Corporations give access to station/faction specific
  • For effectiveness of distribution of limited ressources, the factions will start assessment of pilots: pilots will be ranked and graded in the future. Only high ranks and grades will have access to high-end weapons/modules/blueprints/etc.
  • In order to use the facitlities more economically, pilots get basic mainframes/chassis of ships in each tier, which they can mod/upgrade/customize.
  • switching faction costs, removes access to faction specific Modules/weapons/etc., and
  • switching sub-faction costs
  • switching faction removes one from corporation and from corporation specific modules/weapons/blueprints/etc.

Its just a though. I think of new players up to rank 5 are automatically in the 4 faction linked basic default corpoations: “Empire, Federation, Jericho, Ellydium” where they get their contracts/missions from (no more quick easy station hop/jump for 80k) - Guys like you Orca may get rewards like GMs for managing basic corps etc. Its like flight school. Then on to middle rank 6-10 corps for the mass like today and then on to special competitive e-sports corps 11-15 ranks like NASA and consorts… Each fight with their dreadnaughts for the os systems of their rank-range, only (easy , middle, hard).

Centered around corporations and their raison d’etre in building dreadnaughts for sector conquest, a more faction centered game-mode could imho be interesting.

Also, a pirate faction (some like Dark Red Fox would like it) on

So a thread in discussing corp evolution / rewamp would be good?

Or an official challenge like “Making Balance Together”, started by [CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/ “Go to CinnamonFake’s profile”), could benefit?

P.S.: And, can we maybe have an Advertisement-tab dedicated to attract/display all the yellow (spam) messages who build what and when, etc, please?

You kinda hijacked the topic but i don’t mind, nice comment tho lol

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Basically we need a chat tab dedicated for corporations that are open for new members to advertise or something.

Me and everyone else actually doing something useful in the game are tired of standby haters and SJW’s using the report button like a handbrake in a drift championship.

Maybe I don’t keep up enough on current issues for the game, but I don’t quite follow here. What do these two lines have to do with each other?

6 hours ago, avarshina said:

Your cause is good: make a corp for active new and imexperienced players!

This is barely supported in game. We have:

• rewards for ranks passed by a friend you invited to the SC game
  • invite a player as a recruit
  • corporations

I’d love to see an upgrade to corporations and their role. Also, to have better game immersion of players by getting the factions back a bigger role in the game,would be a thought.

In [Making Balance Together](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33868-making-balance-together/&page=5#comment-406531) I suggested something like this:

Hide contents

* IN GENERAL:

• We need a new story, to reform the ranks system

* NEW STORY:

• By the challenge of the Ellydium corp, the 3 old factions’ loose alliance grews even looser. They can not consent up on basic things any more. They decided to go seperate ways - even in science and technology and research. Last thing they researched and developed together was the new Neurocybernetic-AI Soma Supercomputer (for implant reform, see below).
  • Every pilot has to decide what faction and what sub-faction he will attach to: Legion or Wardens (Empire; Armada or Vanguard (Federation);  Raid or Techs (Jericho); Corsairs or Xenotechs (Ellydium)

* FACTIONS & CORPORATIONS:

• Repair parts are now station specific, modules from other stations/factions can no longer be repaired (but modules, weapons can be sold or salvaged)
  • The 4 stations research and develop new faction specific modules
  • Station operation in space is costly, pilots get only standard ships,modules, weapons etc. for free,now
  • Only corporations give access to special modules, weapons etc.
  • Corporations have to bind themselves to a faction (like their dreadnaught): Federation, Empire, Jericho, Ellydium
  • Corporations give access to station/faction specific
  • For effectiveness of distribution of limited ressources, the factions will start assessment of pilots: pilots will be ranked and graded in the future. Only high ranks and grades will have access to high-end weapons/modules/blueprints/etc.
  • In order to use the facitlities more economically, pilots get basic mainframes/chassis of ships in each tier, which they can mod/upgrade/customize.
  • switching faction costs, removes access to faction specific Modules/weapons/etc., and
  • switching sub-faction costs
  • switching faction removes one from corporation and from corporation specific modules/weapons/blueprints/etc.

Its just a though. I think of new players up to rank 5 are automatically in the 4 faction linked basic default corpoations: “Empire, Federation, Jericho, Ellydium” where they get their contracts/missions from (no more quick easy station hop/jump for 80k) - Guys like you Orca may get rewards like GMs for managing basic corps etc. Its like flight school. Then on to middle rank 6-10 corps for the mass like today and then on to special competitive e-sports corps 11-15 ranks like NASA and consorts… Each fight with their dreadnaughts for the os systems of their rank-range, only (easy , middle, hard).

Centered around corporations and their raison d’etre in building dreadnaughts for sector conquest, a more faction centered game-mode could imho be interesting.

Also, a pirate faction (some like Dark Red Fox would like it) on

So a thread in discussing corp evolution / rewamp would be good?

Or an official challenge like “Making Balance Together”, started by [CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/ “Go to CinnamonFake’s profile”), could benefit?

P.S.: And, can we maybe have an Advertisement-tab dedicated to attract/display all the yellow (spam) messages who build what and when, etc, please?

Too fantastic… You’re about make SCv2. But alliance of standard faction is my dream in this game, I suggested it before in my topic.

Perhaps the ability to create a chat room in the exsting global chat would serve as recruitment chat. In War Thunder when opening the game chat there is the ability to create a chat room. Players opening the chat can scroll and see apart from the global chat, assistance, squadrons that want to recruit players etc. Since this model is already in action [and a very successful one] from the same developer/publisher, am sure it wouldn’t be that hard to implement here as well.

Cooperation with players/team based should be encouraged and from what I’ve seen so far the game it self points out to cooperation. Assisting corporations in recruitment ultimately helps the game and alligns players with the game’s spirit. I’ve seen many corporations with huge numbers of players but in their majority are inactive, the point here is to have a corporation with active players regardless if the numbers wont be that high. Better fewer and active than many and inactive.

7 hours ago, Xelavian_FDEF said:

Maybe I don’t keep up enough on current issues for the game, but I don’t quite follow here. What do these two lines have to do with each other?

When you leave a message in general chat that your corp is looking for new members, no matter how short it is or what you wrote or how often you post it, if it’s the second post of the same content in someones life you get reported for spam or similar. It’s like ppl are on lurk mode just waiting to slap that repo button for anything and everything.

6 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

Too fantastic… You’re about make SCv2. But alliance of standard faction is my dream in this game, I suggested it before in my topic.

Can you give a link, pls.?

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

When you leave a message in general chat that your corp is looking for new members, no matter how short it is or what you wrote or how often you post it, if it’s the second post of the same content in someones life you get reported for spam or similar. It’s like ppl are on lurk mode just waiting to slap that repo button for anything and everything.

This informing behavior got rewarded and was encouraged in former times by (some) GMs … so now this memory/tradition in community hits you as FM  … I’d say keep calm.

7 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Can you give a link, pls.?

On 24.6.2017 at 3:17 PM, AKmatiAK said:

And one offtop: What about fight - collaboration of standard factions against ELI (III Reich xD)?

I objected for the contrary: each faction more focused on itself - no grant alliance of old factions vs Elly.

Aim is to make game more interesting to restrict access … like take away some games/toys from children for a time and put in the attic and then switch toys some weeks later, its a way not to buy over and over new stuff/toys and sustain joy long term … ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

50 minutes ago, avarshina said:

This informing behavior got rewarded and was encouraged in former times by (some) GMs … so now this memory/tradition in community hits you as FM  … I’d say keep calm.

From one end to another, no, i dont mean dont report anything i meant the pointless reporting of a short sentence “hey im looking for more players” REPORT!!!1111, idk how others do it, i write it every time and keep it as short as possible, just like most of us do. Hating on the idea of having groups of players to enjoy a multiplayer game is just illogical.

Its trolling in a politically correct way … rumors say such forms exist on both sides ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

If its trolling then u got me good xd