"Reason: Steam service interaction error."

1. After purchasing the Lansax and Veils packs on Steam on May 17th, I have been unable to login to Star Conflict. Attempting to connect produces a failure to connect with “Reason: Steam service interaction error.” listed. Logging in using my Gaijin account directly does not show the purchased ships in my available ships.

1. I expected to simply log in after purchasing the packs, as I’ve been able to log in for months with no issues at all. Logging in with my linked Gaijin account, I expected to see the vessels I had purchased.(Langsax, Veils) in my inventory.

1. Standard process - start up game, click Login. Please note - this issue has persisted despite: verifying files through Steam; clean reboot; clearing TCP/IP stack; disabling Langsax and Veils packs on Steam’s DLC tab for the game; deletion of Star Conflict folder from Documents/My Games; complete reinstall of the game.

1. I have already been in contact with support, ticket # #1130660 dealing with “Alex,” who directed me to post here. As noted, I have tried multiple methods as directed by support, including a clean reboot and others listed in (3.)

1. Daily since May 17th, 2021.

1. Logs and screenshot attached. Logs and screenshot are from last attempt, after complete reinstall.

1. May 17th, approximately 2:20 PM PST

screenshot-210521-205545.jpg.ca2d77e7f18f853ae8b4f8a0a1a3646c.jpg

[Logs for Bug Forum.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20965)

Will recheck our Steam authorization code

On 5/22/2021 at 9:09 AM, DrakonisOrdo said:

Daily since May 17th, 2021.

As I understood, you tried login via Steam every day? 

Could you please zip and attach all game logs ?

On 5/22/2021 at 9:09 AM, DrakonisOrdo said:

I have been unable to login to Star Conflict.

Please, try again and immediately write about here, with new logs.

Please, do :

• try to login to the game

• exit from the Steam

• login in the Steam

• zip and attach both log folders

Aslo, can you login in an other Steam games?

5 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Please, do :

• exit from the Steam

• login in the Steam

• zip and attach both log folders

Aslo, can you login in an other Steam games?

I followed the steps you listed - attempting to log in ,completely exiting Steam, logging back in to Steam, and attempting to log in to the game again. Here are the logs.

And yes, I am not having trouble with any other Steam games at the moment. I can log in to Warframe, For Honor, and Rocket League fine.

[2021.05.24 08.27.32.305.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20968)[2021.05.24 08.30.54.789.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20969)

Thank you

Now, please, update the game client and try login via Steam again. And attach new logs.

New ask: can you try to login via Steam from other PC ?

If yes, please, do it and attach logs

I updated and tried to log in - didnt work

Restarted Steam, verified, tried to log in - didnt work.

Both log files are in logs.zip.

I do not have access to another computer capable of running Star Conflict at this time.

HOWEVER, my GF logged in to her Steam account using my laptop (she also plays Star Conflict). She was able to log in to Star Conflict through Steam with *no problem,* using my PC. Her log is attached, under gf log.zip

[logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20975)[gf log.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20976)

Accepted as SC-115026

Want to fix at next update

Support contacted me regarding this. I look forward to the patch in a couple weeks!