Questions to the developers Winter 2017

Will there be a way to research the Dart and Gargoyle outside of using premium currency?

Hey, just got a little something here: are you going to change that nice little intro-cinematic by launching the game ? Well, that’s nice (as i just said), but simply for the principles I think it should be replaced with something more… actual… referring to aliens maybe ? And not 6 guns guards (that’s definitely an ancient cinematic… damage-rework on guard ships could be nice too) ?

That’s only for the detail, but shouldn’t take too much time…

Now something else: already asked, i know, but… why are you telling us that they won’t be for sure a Ellydium Crystallid-based-destroyer, even if they are 10 ship-slots in the Ellydium tech-tree ? With only 9 “common” ship-classes ? I supposed it’s already fixed in the 2017-update-plan… Or else the devs won’t have simply displayed that last slot (don’t wanna give your faithfull player-community wrong (or “false”, not sure for translation about that) hopes, do you, huh ?)…

Question #11

Will there be a premium function in the near future to be allowed to buy custom colors or custom presets with a color wheel or some kind?

Can we get old Mysterious Containers back the way they were and not way outside the map like they are now? Or maybe the old and the new at the same time? Pretty please?

Do you think that it is usefull and helps the Gameplay/your portemonaie that Spcial Modules deal different amount of dmg depending on what wepon you use, e.g. a r15 Beam Cannon lets me deal less dmg then a Positron Cannon or a Mass Driver?

Will we have Ellydium Premium ships or the ability to convert a specified ellydium ship into premium? 

I build dart ship before it gets leveled up into level 11 and the best thing is, now I can use level 11 modules for it, but the problem is, I build it for level 10 modules. I don’t know is there a way to rebuild it to level 11 without the parts. I am just asking it for because I am a pre build customer.I think it’s kind of unfair if there is a no chance for pre buyers. My steam in game account name is “Achala”

Is the Gamepad control scheme going to ever be fixed?

We’ll get daily mission fix on monday at least?

Can we have online player counter back?

The problem is: All ships of rank 11 on 9 configuration location except the destroyer of rank 11 on 8 configuration location, but it should have 9 configuration location instead of 8? Example: Destroyer of rank 8 on 6 configuration location like all ships of rank 8. If you look at all your ships you will see: 
Rank 1 = 1 configuration location 
Rank 2 = 1 configuration location 
Rank 3 = 2 configuration location 
Rank 4 = 3 configuration location 
Rank 5 = 3 configuration location 
Rank 6 = 4 configuration location 
Rank 7 = 5 configuration location 
Rank 8 = 6 configuration location 
Rank 9 = 7 configuration location 
Rank 10 = 8 configuration location 
Rank 11 = 9 configuration location except Destroyer 8 location 
Rank 12 to 15 9 configuration location

Antares.jpg.b147144a45fb23ef72eb5ecf9f96c13e.jpg

Q: Will we get something like (edit: see picture below) this in the near future?

P.S.:

Synopsis of number of Passive Modules per ship-rank:

tier   rank of – number of
         ship         p. modules

t1     1 – 1
t1     2 – 1
t1     3 – 2
t2     4 – 3
t2     5 – 3
t2     6 – 4
t3     7 – 5
t3     8 – 6
t3     9 – 7
t4    10 – 8
t4    11 – 9
t4    12 – 9
t5    13 – 9
t5    14 – 9
t5    15 – 9

Its non-linear, even has no clear structure in regard to the tier concept. Tier 1 has 1 to2 passive modules, tier 2 has 3-4 p. mod., tier 3 has 5-7 passives, tier 4 has 8-9 passives and tier 5 has 9 passive modules.

The exceptions to this layout in standard ships form the ship tree are:

a) the destroyers,

b) new Ellydium ships like the Thar’ga

Phoenix-cu_roundel.png.db2afe4f3d67354ac3c19b6d5e7eeb0a.png

When are we supposed to get the next update ? Or what content will (is supposed to) be released in it ?

All those announcements about Open Space revamp + upcoming Ellydium ships (+ corporations’ role-expansion) are all looking very promising but, well, the schedules for those updates are looking rather… undefined…

By the way, are all the ships released by Ellydium Corp. supposed to require the same amount of resources as the Thar’Ga, or will the interceptors be a bit more cheaper and frigates a bit more expansive ?

1 minute ago, Coldjaguar said:

I was looking at the eng from the empire and would be possible to change the shield repair of the drone to hull repair instead? Empire are more hull ship compare to others with shield.

Don’t empire and federation both have basically the same shield mass? If that’s the case then you would need to give fed engi a boost in speed  also considering that’s fed strong point. but I would be one for getting heal for both hull and shields from drones ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Which is the the maximum amount of xenocrystals we can store?

@CinnamonFake (Posted Tuesday at 01:54 PM)
It will be too complicated, I belive. We got passive modificators for characteristics changes like that

At least the Disintegrator is only modified by the weapon rank and there are no passive modifiers for that. The module is affected by a weapons minimum rank and since e.g. a Beam cannon has min R11 and a Mass driver has min r13=> the Disintegrator with Mass Drivers deals mor DMG them the Beams one, while both weapons have r15 as max rank. IMO changing the calculation to max rank instead of min rank would help.

On 2/3/2017 at 0:31 PM, John161 said:

@CinnamonFake (Posted Tuesday at 01:54 PM)
It will be too complicated, I belive. We got passive modificators for characteristics changes like that

At least the Disintegrator is only modified by the weapon rank and there are no passive modifiers for that. The module is affected by a weapons minimum rank and since e.g. a Beam cannon has min R11 and a Mass driver has min r13=> the Disintegrator with Mass Drivers deals mor DMG them the Beams one, while both weapons have r15 as max rank. IMO changing the calculation to max rank instead of min rank would help.

I agree. Hopefully you will change that.

Some more questions:

I know that it’s hard to speak in advance, but how long is the estimated time, before we get all 10 Ellydium ships in total?

To be honest, if 1 Ellydium ship model would take around 2.5-3 months on average, we will probably have to wait for more than 2 years.

This is unacceptable! Maybe it would be better to rather delay or postpone OS rework and focus on current features and balancing?

Are you thinking on expanding your crew in (S)Targem?

Did you test fire rate DPS for all weapons, because some weapons did not match desired statistical parameters?

Bug reports have been posted, but I am afraid that there has been only damage correction done instead of a real fixing to fix the issues.

1.When will we get a new premium ship rework?

1. And what class of ship will it be?

Nice Ship research-roundel for the Ellydium ships - I like it in general!!

Q:  After we will have completed all 10 new Ellydium ships (3xfrigates,3xfighters,3xinterceptors,1xdestroyer) at the end of 2017, will the old ship tree be removed?