Questions to the developers of Star Conflict October 2015

Is it planned to make the new PVE map (Fire support) available in open space? is there any posibility to improve performance in that map without impacting too much the visuals?

Also, will you consider adding inmunity or a degree of shield drain resistance to J8 implant (Beta-accelerator “CU-25b”)?

is there a plan in place to prevent people from say, entering a bomb plant game where two of your bases are already destroyed and the enemy bases are in-tact? Myself and another person who loaded into this situation tried very hard, but because those two bases were lost and the enemy team had a head start in killing my teammates before I and another got there, the people determined to die and not protect bases caused a loss despite my very hard try to out kill the other team and protect our last base, while voh capped bases. It is very frustrating and even if I had gotten a thumbs up, it still would not have felt like my effort was validated. If voh and myself had been there sooner, I feel like it could have been a win.
o5nok6.jpg

Is there a planned or un-planned nerf to the ECM class? It is supposed to be annoying and it is. I find this annoying.