Questions to the developers of Star Conflict November 2015

You can find an answer on this in the post of Error in this thread.

No, no I can’t.

You devs have been awfully quiet lately. Any new DEVelopments? Xp

What all will be covered in the New Year update? I assume there will be lots of surprise stuff so any information is good. I need something to get hyped on.

What all will be covered in the New Year update? I assume there will be lots of surprise stuff so any information is good. I need something to get hyped on.

Correct, and surprise is supposed to be a surprise. So NO t being told earlier.

^^

^

Doombot :slight_smile:

Follow the News and read the Developer’s Blog.

1. In all my years of having this game I’m still not sure what exactly “the news” is.

2. What dev blog? Last one published was ages ago. Xp

When will be the next Dev-Blog?

Is there anything you are allowed to tell us about the upcoming Destroyers?

I’m going to be majorly let down if it’s something that only big corporations can have, and only for special individuals, or very specific scenarios…

If it’s going to be limited availabilty, I wont hold my breath :stuck_out_tongue:

Will destroyers be constructed like secret projects ships, or will they be iridium-built?

Or will they implement those Iridium Girders and Batteries that I have?

Will the laboratory be unlocked in the New-Years update?