Questions to the developers of Star Conflict December 2015

On the next patch or ninja-patch, will you be removing the invasion rank restrictions? You can make it to where you have to have at least a proper rank ship before you can use any ship there. I don’t care how you do it, I just want to be able to freely use Destroyers of any rank in open space.

Will there be new DLC ships in the game and if so, is it planned to include destroyers in those as well?

Can I have this ship skin?

post-242418-0-12139200-1450818125.jpeg

It looks very Void-ish. :3

Will Neodymium be buyable in containers? Y’all’d better say no.

Also when will I be able to start obtaining Neodymium in Invasion?

Is it possible to use a Polish version of the game and integrated voice commentary in English?

Now, when you select the Polish version, there is silence: / (except music and sounds)

whether it would be a big problem for you?

Where do I find Neodymium?

What is the actual reason for T4/T5 Destroyers coming after T3 Destroyers?

When are t5 dreadnoughts coming?

What is love?

When will players be able to preview the destroyers?

Why rank 8, 11, and 14 instead of 9, 12, and 15?

There are several Russian videos detailing items and events in the upcoming update such as the ~fantastic~ looking new ship tree (much like WarThunder) and the function of destroyers and some of their equipment.

Why do English players not get this info?

If you were to present it, I would happily commentate and read it in a video. I could just rip the video from the Russian reviews if you do not want to give me any material. There is so much more detail given to the Russian community, even when the English community is so wide.

Keep in mind that there are several of us that would gladly organise and help present this information for the English community.

I, for one, would be perfect for it, as I generally have quite a sum of free time on my hands. At least when I’m not at work or school. ;3

So… i picked up a DLC pack off Steam (Figured Star Conflict is actually a lot more fun now than it was… and wanted to ‘give back’ so-to-speak), and it had this in its description:

“Gold VIP” Permanent 10% bonus to loyalty gain and a 10% bonus to ships synergy gain- speed up the development of your ships! 

Is this a bit out-dated now? given the new premium is now ‘time based’ rather than ‘account based’ ?  Or is it a ‘hidden’ sort of bonus that you dont actually see at the end-of-map score screen and such?

pack in question was: http://store.steampowered.com/app/222281/  The Star Conflict: Mercenary Pack - Galaxy Explorer pack.

*quick edit*

NOT an angry post or anything… Just genuinely curious if someone needs to update that info on the steam store just in case it is out-dated  :004j:

I downloaded SC some time ago, maybe 1-2 years back?

It was fun, though every pvp game was dominated by frigates that simply camped and won.

So now I gave the game another try, and I’m liking all the additions. It seems more balanced, and new levels make the game more appealing.

Open space is interesting, I hope it gets expanded upon. Are there event fights? I was in Leviathan sector, and a message came on screen saying there was an alien drone arriving in 20 minutes. I could not stay to find out, is that a sort of boss fight?

Im interested in seeing how the new Destroyers play - Will there be more ship types in the future?

Will the destroyers have unique weapon/missiles, or will they use frigate ones?

Will invasion sector rank restrictions ever be lifted? They are extremely pointless.

When is impure neodium planned to appear in open space since it can currently be bought from a bundle for 400GS?

Please, tell me that every model of the same class for Destroyer looks a bit different in higher tiers?

Tier III should look different, than tier IV and tier V should really look like the ultimate, fully upgraded Destroyer ship for the same class.

If you made only one model for each Destroyer ship class, like for the dreadnoughts, I am going to be really disappointed!

I am really worried, because all the ship’s icons seem the same to me, with no visual differences!

Please, at least summarize, if you can’t explain in details, what will Laboratory feature offer to us?

Will it affect dreadnoughts only and its customization options?

What is the plan with Laboratory in general? What are special features of such option?

Did you already began to work on it?

P.S.: I want a good answer, since this section of the forum is reserved for such questions, so please don’t say I can’t answer that or so…

Questions are meant to be answered!

When do you plan to contact this guy - TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit on YouTube?

Game needs to get promoted and outdated review on Star Conflict should be updated as well!

My suggestion got forwarded to Commercial Department months ago and so far there hasn’t been any new developments.

Update 1.3.1 or 1.3.2 should be a good time to start updating his old Star Conflict review.

Please, answer me and tell me your reasons behind it!

Update to Error’s reply:

I already suggested this.

This is no longer a suggestion, but it is a question now, so it belongs here and it should not be censored or removed!