Questions to the developers of Star Conflict April 2016

When will we finally get reward guns? It’s been a month since the test season of SCL ended…

Soon. Keep an eye on future updates. Those guns have to be really cool :wink:

No patch today? :frowning:

Are the developers who can work on and fix Linux SteamOS Star Conflict issues still there? Could we get them to attempt a Linux SteamOS SC login and see why It doesn’t work?

No patch today? :frowning:

Next week, guys. Testing stuff.

Testing stuff.

Don’t tell me what to do :005j:  !

So the devs are actually testing things before release? Unheard of!

so… recently this topic has been flooded with a bit of… unneeded content unmatching the rules of it, perhaps a cleansing™?

just to let important stuff be on top

…perhaps a cleansing™

:fed014:

Wait wait wait, why is everyone talking about a new faction??? Why wasn’t I informed about this? Where can I find the announcement?

Also, I’m really looking forward to the OS revamp, so, don’t mess it up!

Wait wait wait, why is everyone talking about a new faction??? Why wasn’t I informed about this? Where can I find the announcement?

Also, I’m really looking forward to the OS revamp, so, don’t mess it up!

In one of the posts, CinnamonFake hinted that they have something in the plans (or maybe on drawing board) for a new faction, which may or may not be true, but people will hype anywyas.

In one of the posts, CinnamonFake hinted that they have something in the plans (or maybe on drawing board) for a new faction, which may or may not be true, but people will hype anywyas.

Thanks. 

It was in my suggestion for a “pirate” faction ship tab for all the special premium ships.

But my lovely CinnamonBun said specifically that it would -not- be pirates.

Is there an ETA for the coming updates/patches (rank 14 destroyers, buildable premium ships, new faction, OS revamp…)? If so, where can we find it?

PS: Will destroyers ever get a weapon that fells like it belongs on a destroyer? They’re bug hulking monsters but all 3 weapons at this point are high fire rate, low damage per hit, they just seem like they need a low fire rate high damage per hit weapon.

Like that big beam weapon I suggested a while ago.

(Also I’m 99% sure that we’re getting an update Tuesday)

Will there ever be a Nukem II?

I understood earlier that the Stingay’s plasma knife was meant as a ramming utility, not a copy-pasta of the actua plasma arc. Is there any chance that it will go back to being a super-damaging ramming weapon, or will it simply stay as a knock-off plasma arc that deals way more damage?

Also will the Gremlin Drones repair the user as well as allies? I couldn’t tell by the video.

Do we need to use a certain rank ship with max synergy to get ship component after pvp/pve? (I got the answer)
Will other premium special ships be manufacturable in the future?

Thank you.

First: What will happen after we acquired all mats of a specific/all ship(s)?

As this mean practically in the current layout of loot a lost loot attempt.

Second: How will those additional ‘loot’ influence the rest of the loot pool? (meaning in reducing mk2/mk4 kit drop, iridium, berry/neo, voucher or resources)

Third: Is fly speed/projectile speed relative or absolute?

Imagine help: Two ships fly with 500m/s each. The two ships fly in the same direction and ship a is 5.5km away from and behind ship b. Now ship a fire a missile with 1km/s and 5km range. Does the missile will catch ship b after ~5.5s(because speed is in the absolute system 1.5km/s while relative from ship to ship its 1km/s)? Or will it detonate 500m behind ship b because it can only fly 10s and the relative speed is only 500m/s and it would need 11s+ fly time to catch ship b?

This isn’t actually a question, it’s more a “thank you” to devs. 

The new ships are unique and very interesting. You’ve done an amazing job by putting them available to all the player for free. And the drop rates for pieces are actually fair. I get at least 1 stingray piece per Fire Support and with only 2 rank 10 max synergized ships.  

I only have one max R10 and I get one piece about every other battle so it’s steady but slow. 400 and 600 is outrageous though. Especially considering the rank limits.