Questions to the developers Autumn 2018

When will Happy hours be happy for me as well? My main time is EU time zone afternoon and evenings.

Are Happy hours made for [@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/)?

Why can’t I give comment in weekend special?

This week we have a very poor weekend special  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”) there is nothing really good to attract players to play here.

Why are Limits for resources = credits getting lower and lower?

Who is the developer responsible for balance?

Why was he-she-it thinking that speed buff for fighters and guards is better than nerf for intys I’m just curious?

Can you please answer each question separately that I can recognize answer on my question.

Thx in advance

Oh nice THX

I have new questions,

Why do we need more synergy to level ships?

And why was this not written in patch note?

Just played PvAi to see R7 bots fight my R11 dessy. I don’t like that. I prefer old hard way.

Why were bots in PvAi nerfed?

33 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Just played PvAi to see R7 bots fight my R11 dessy. I don’t like that. I prefer old hard way.

Why were bots in PvAi nerfed?

Because people have been asking for it? I think there were even some topics on the forum about it.

My question is, anything about the specmod quests for ships like Executor and Boremys?

Oh, it wasn’t talking about the parts that you need to build the ships, I was referring to the parts for their special modules, anything about them?

Would animation or sequence of docking/undocking space stations or going through the gates (not just dissapearing, like during teleportation) be added any time soon or ever?

Hey [@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/), in the New Year, we will receive a new class of the Project NY18’s faction (or model, as you wish), like a interceptor, fighter or another frigate? Maybe a Destroyer?

The destroyer part will be remove in this month right?

Will there any compensates for the remove of destroyer building part in our storage?

>_<And will the premium ship mod limit increase again?

Almost every normal ship have at least 2 model.Only 1 unique model is unfair for the premium ship with no its own unique model and it made some of the interesting assembling ways gone.

So please make permium ship can have 2 or 3 unique model pleasssssse!!!

When will the custom corporate emblems be added? (I’m waiting 2 months)

If we build the R16-R17s parts that require electrum now, will they stay after the electrum removal? Will they be still usable to craft those ships?

3 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

If we build the R16-R17s parts that require electrum now, will they stay after the electrum removal? Will they be still usable to craft those ships?

They didn’t say anything about them, but now that you mention it, what will happen with other things that require those, for example T3 and T4 equipment for Ellydium ships?

I know, my question is - if a person will build i.e “Granite Cabin” now, will he be able to craft Granite in let’s say 3 weeks using that “Graphite Cabin” he manufactured?

When will the bots in PvE flying to the edge of the map and self destructing or just sitting stationary and doing nothing be fixed?

Is there any chance they OS goes back to the old maps rather than the linear system that’s being used now?

Will there be an option added to where you’re able to chose different battle modes in co-op/PvP? I favor team battle more than I do beacon hunt or domination.

5 hours ago, Exarus said:

Will there be an option added to where you’re able to chose different battle modes in co-op/PvP? I favor team battle more than I do beacon hunt or domination.

What? How would it harm anything… ? Giving players their choice of battle would give them a bit more freedom, and possibly make them like the game more… would it not? I’m not seeing how this would be a bad idea, seeing as having no choice in what kind of battle players want to do is kind of limiting already as it is.

I have a problem getting a detonation pvp match even though I was playing all day

For like 6 hours still not a single detonation pvp match 

Is it rank restricted 

And if so how do I increase my chances

will there be full H,O,T,A,S support in 2019