[PvP] Domination

Game mode information:

• Each team spawns on one side of the battlefield
  • 3 neutral beacons are located between both spawn points
  • Both teams start with 750 control points
  • In order to decrease the points of the enemy team, you need to capture neutral or enemy beacons and hold them. Destroying enemy ships also decreases the enemys points.
  • If your team holds a beacon for a certain time, it will spawn guard drones. Max. 4 per beacon.
  • A beacon can only be captured when all 4 guard drones are destroyed.
  • The more beacons your team holds, the faster the enemy control points decrease
  • Each destroyed ship reduces the amount of points from the enemy team by 10
  • Unlimted respawn

Beacon:

post-12279-0-03881000-1401016620.jpg

Guard Drone:

post-12279-0-85609000-1401016620.jpg

Winning conditions:

• The team that first decreases the other teams points to 0 wins.
  • If the time runs up, the team with highest amount of points wins.

This game has been very good, thank you for making it.

So I just played a game where be brought the enemy team down to 0 bust lost because we had no beacon at that time. WTF ? Is this a bugged or working as intended ?

If so, how about communicating the winstates clearer ??

We finished a match in less than 3 mins and we didn’t get the Blitz achievement.

This game mode was fun at first, but by now it always makes me sigh when it comes up. People are too fuckign stupid to do proper teamwork and you’re either the only one defending a beacon or the only one trying to get the bomb to one, while the others fly around doing xxxx if I know…

This game mode was fun at first, but by now it always makes me sigh when it comes up. People are too fuckign stupid to do proper teamwork and you’re either the only one defending a beacon or the only one trying to get the bomb to one, while the others fly around doing xxxx if I know…

Wrong game mode. Bombs are used in “detonation”.

Wrong game mode. Bombs are used in “detonation”.

ROFL

I just realized.

Epic fail.

Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: