PVE waiting time and matching

At first, I may not be the only one who actually wrote something about this, but I need to let that a go, because I am only raging more and more in the Game…

I have a Problem, and that is the PVE Matchmaking. Always if I choose random match for PVE, the only match I will get is Monolith, yeah, it has a good amount of Money because it is a difficult Mission, and needs time, but getting with a T8 ship into a T15 match is not really nice… 

Anyway… If I choose a specific Mission, the Timer says 1 Minute waiting, but instead, I have to wait over mostly 10 Minutes to get into a Match, and then, its only with Bots, if I am lucky, I get a player to play with. This actually is really sad, because this Game is really good, it has a big Potential. You can say, play more PVP instead or go into open Space, no. I wish to play PVE because this is my way how I like to play, PVE is more Fun than PVP or Open Space. I just wish, that the Developers could try to make a Solution against this, that you don´t need to wait about 10 Minutes to find a PVE Match that is NOT Monolith… aftter a few Times playing Monolith, you start getting Bored, also if you mostly loose Monolith…

Greetings

Monolith does seem to dominate the random PvE queue. It is strange.

I have the same problem when I try to play any match other than Monolith or Defense Contract.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:38 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Monolith does seem to dominate the random PvE queue. It is strange.

I have the same problem when I try to play any match other than Monolith or Defense Contract.

Then I really wonder, why the Developers don´t try to Fix that if players, not only me, are Argue to this. I know, they have a lot to do, and it is not easy, but they should concentrate on things like that first. At least, this is my Opinion.

17 hours ago, Anrhok said:

Then I really wonder, why the Developers don´t try to Fix that if players, not only me, are Argue to this. I know, they have a lot to do, and it is not easy, but they should concentrate on things like that first. At least, this is my Opinion.

On fixing what? Monolith is very popular, because it’s paying 3 times more than any other map (except Ariadne’s thread). Defence contract is the easiest and fastest map. So if people are selecting those maps on purpose and are not in the full squad, MM will got those people from random queue and put them with them. So here you have it. The only way to avoid that would be something like multiple choices filter (I want to queue for this and this, not for that or that map), but when it was last suggested - it’s pretty complicated to implement it at this stage of the life of this game. Fastest and safest way to play whatever map you want is to be in a corporation (preferably PvE oriented or mixed one) and then just create a squad, select the desired map and play it. No waiting times, almost sure win every time. 

The problem with monolith at this state is that every enemy goes 700 with no penalty, destroyers are playable but if you don’t take care of the ECMs they will be a bigger problem than help, but as they can cloak, regen, fire and stun you without breaking the cloak, same goes for other things such as snipers, and reapers, that map is not noo.b friendly without tier brackets or proper balancing, which will hopefully come soon and the problem will likely be fixed.

On 9/27/2018 at 11:28 AM, OwnageMaster said:

On fixing what? Monolith is very popular, because it’s paying 3 times more than any other map (except Ariadne’s thread). Defence contract is the easiest and fastest map. So if people are selecting those maps on purpose and are not in the full squad, MM will got those people from random queue and put them with them. So here you have it. The only way to avoid that would be something like multiple choices filter (I want to queue for this and this, not for that or that map), but when it was last suggested - it’s pretty complicated to implement it at this stage of the life of this game. Fastest and safest way to play whatever map you want is to be in a corporation (preferably PvE oriented or mixed one) and then just create a squad, select the desired map and play it. No waiting times, almost sure win every time. 

I am in a Squad, but they are not always online and currently mostly inactive… only 2 Players are playing active.

Even tho, I have to agree with Thunderflame.