[PVE] Mission Difficulty Levels

Not all PVE missions are designed for all difficulty levels. You will be queued for the difficulty level that is equal to or higher than the lowest ship tier in your line-up, otherwise the highest available difficulty.

Availably difficulty levels as at game version 0.11.4

| [/td] | Tier 1 | Tier 2 | Tier 3 | Tier 4 | Tier 5 |
| “Blackwood” Shipyard | [/th] | | | | |
| |
| Hidden maintenance shop | | | | | |
| |
| Processing rig | | | | | |
| |
| Captured Dreadnaught | | | | | |
| |
| Operation ‘Crimson Haze’ | | | | | |
| |
| Pirate complex | | | |

Hello, thanks for your contribution. I will pin this thread later and also check your table settings, since there seem to be some extra spaces/[Enter] presses,…

Edit: I fixed the whole [Enter] spaces between your post and the table beginning. I didn’t figure out yet, why the columns start so far on the right side though…

Because the table handling is rudimentary, they’re always 100% width. But how did you get rid of the blank lines? Just editing and saving exactly like you had it brings them back (sorry), and it’s not like there are any blank lines in the source that I could see.

You mustn’t use [Enter] after the [/tr] tag. That creates blank lines. You can use [Enter] as much as you like, when the code is not yet closed, for example after [tr]. But fater you closed a tag with [/], you musn’t use [Enter] anymore, or there are blank lines.

Edit: Usually that’s the reason, but there seems be another problem as well. But I can’t do it now… I will look at it tomorrow, if you haven’t fixed it yet by then…

Isn’t Blackwood 7-15? It seems like the bar should go as far as the one for pirate complex since it doesn’t end at tier 4. Say with Processing Rig. Unless that’s the spaces issue you and Funky are talking about.

I didn’t find the issue with the bars starting so far on the right… but I suppose it is not that much of a problem, since it doesn’t hinder the comprehension of your table.

So if I play with t3 in blackwood, I’ll do t4?

Never knew this. Good to know!

So if I play with t3 in blackwood, I’ll do t4?

Never knew this. Good to know!

Exactly. Although they have been adding additional difficulty levels to several PVE maps recently to make the progression smoother, a couple of them this patch, which was the reason why I posted this. So maybe you’ll get T3 Blackwood one day.

We are considering such option and it is a good suggestion. Its being released for few missions e.g. Blackwood Shipyard (mission)