Please Fix

Ok i came back to find co-op and love idea but there is a few things i like to see looked into and hopfully changed, one the match making really a rank 6 ship  against rank 9-10 is to high, 5-10 shots im dead. second please oh god please look into missles, i am tired of being shoot 5 times by a missle in less then 20 seconds, that is crazy, its like the same ship shoots missle after missle.

Ok i came back to find co-op and love idea but there is a few things i like to see looked into and hopfully changed, one the match making really a rank 6 ship  against rank 9-10 is to high, 5-10 shots im dead. second please oh god please look into missles, i am tired of being shoot 5 times by a missle in less then 20 seconds, that is crazy, its like the same ship shoots missle after missle.

Upon looking at your suggestion, i can only assume you fly in a straight line, don’t take cover, or fly smart against AI. Remember AI aren’t supposed to be a cake walk, their more deadly than most real players, just fly smart and play as you would normally, their’s nothing wrong with their current status in terms of difficulty, prob the easiest mode in the whole game right now so enjoy it…

AI bots have no tactic at all. Let them rush against your team. Your whole team can wait for them to arrive and kill them one by one most of the times.

If you fight as a team AI bots are doomed. Even AI bot destroyers. Those are the most easy target to kill.