Please bring back free ressurection of teammates in PvE

As title says. I know people are supposed to use them to resurrect themselves or teammates, but they never do. 

Scenario 1) Full random group. I have yet to see the use of duplicator in random group. If someone dies, he stays dead or disconnects. On T3 PvE people are deliberately taking one ship, so when they die, they can disconnect and only one ship is still in battle, so they can just remove it from the slot, put another in and launch again. It’s less frequent in T5, but happens. 

Scenario 2) Corp group. Usually no one dies…

In both of these scenarios no duplicator is used.

My suggestion is then to remove a need for duplicator in PvE, but leave it in Open Space and Spec Ops.

To 1) I voted for NO, not because absolutely no, but with the condition of a CD of free respawn.

You can resurrect a teammate for free, but then a CD is applied in which you then would need a duplicator to resurrect again.

To 2) Absolutely no. If you make a mistake you deserved to die. And then free resurrection? Sorry, this only give no incentive to NOT die. Because you die, just go back to life. No learning included.

This is one reason I’m against aborting Spec ops.

+62

+1 full support

While it’s convenient, the objective of completing a mission revolves around the element of survival. The challenge needs to remain in the game.

To 1) I voted for NO, not because absolutely no, but with the condition of a CD of free respawn.

You can resurrect a teammate for free, but then a CD is applied in which you then would need a duplicator to resurrect again.

I don’t really see the need of a cool down or duplicator. Free always will encourge eachother to help.

Support, this feature should come back. I barely feel like spending a duplicator on a random person, but would definitely resurrect them if it was free.

I don’t really see the need of a cool down or duplicator. Free always will encourge eachother to help.

Support, this feature should come back. I barely feel like spending a duplicator on a random person, but would definitely resurrect them if it was free.

Read the comment above you. Infinity free ressurection would be OP and would make PvE to a certain part non-losable. I died? Doesn’t matter. A guy will rec me and I’m back. Even after the 285675 time.

Read the comment above you. Infinity free ressurection would be OP and would make PvE to a certain part non-losable. I died? Doesn’t matter. A guy will rec me and I’m back. Even after the 285675 time.

There’s time limit you know. 

There’s time limit you know.

-.-***

Ok, just a clarification and a bit of history. 

At 1st there was autorespawn (as in normal PvP). It was ok, but some people died multiple times.

Then the autorespawn was removed and resurrection of allies introduced. There was an outcry as it vastly changed the PvE. Resurrecting an ally is risky.

Then duplicators were needed to resurrect and no one is resurrecting anyone in PvE. That’s resulting in 15-25 minute missions or/and failure. 

I know that for a group that flies together everyday, no PvE poses a challenge (as you do the speedrun and are done with it), however in random teams it’s just frustrating. I did a hundred random PvE missions lately. No one is using duplicators. AT ALL. So in case of Fire support - I can solo it with Mauler, but it takes some time, so I was ending with 16-17 minute missions. With 3 people dead and watching. In Crimson Haze if you don’t have 3 ships in the third phase, you are screwed. 

At 1st there were NO Autorespawn, if you die at a stage you remain dead until stage is either complete or failed, if its to be completed by remaining teammates you can spawn into next stage with everybody else.

After that there were things like autorespawns, resurrections and duplicators. Currently people may or may not use a feature, but there is a capability, back then there were no capability period.

Well, as this game is evolving there are different paths and solutions. Duplicators in normal PvE are just not working.

i would also like to see free team revives in PVE

Free revives are needed to remind people this is a TEAM game, where TEAMWORK is needed to win.

I see this done by plenty of games. Allies can revive each other, often with a time window, and then there’s a premium option for players to revive themselves (duplicators).

+1 to free ally revive 

Free revives are needed to remind people this is a TEAM game, where TEAMWORK is needed to win.

I see this done by plenty of games. Allies can revive each other, often with a time window, and then there’s a premium option for players to revive themselves (duplicators).

this exactly. ive seen it much in the forums and ingame. people forget that this is a team game. some are unwilling to help or unwilling to take the advice of their team members. one does not say “if they die they should learn to play” in a team game. if a team member dies the entire teams effectiveness goes down so people shouldn’t be trying to promote not helping. know what i mean?

I would already be happy with some kind of remote revival thing. Dups don’t really cost much.

However, players not respawning after you gave them a free dupe is frustrating. So, respawn should also be automatic when someone else uses a dupe to revive a ship.

Oh, and also add names above each wreckage. I want to know who I am reviving.

Duplcators are important part of the game ballance.This is always not a good idea to make too risky or even suisidal decisions. And yeah, teamwork is highly appreciated, inreact with your teammates. If you failed mission one time, analize your actions, find out some mistakes and try again.

Duplcators are important part of the game ballance.This is always not a good idea to make too risky or even suisidal decisions. And yeah, teamwork is highly appreciated, inreact with your teammates. If you failed mission one time, analize your actions, find out some mistakes and try again.

its not a matter of “get gud” mistakes happen enough to not want to waste dups.

Problem here is some pve isn’t easy to finish alone. This way if you loose someone in pve sometimes the whole team can’t finish the mission… soo time wasted. Instead of this, give free resurrection, but with limits. Resurrected players won’t get anything. Alive players get less, but they get something. This way you keep incentives to stay alive and rewards for this players. 

I don’t know if my idea can be abused, but at least is not 100% time wasted. This way pve could be easier. giving more room to make pve harder.