Player health displayed that are not in wing/squad

It would be very useful to see the health of every players that are in the same team displayed along with squad/wing. At least in tournaments. That’s all. Thanks.

It would be very useful to see the health of every players that are in the same team displayed along with squad/wing. At least in tournaments. That’s all. Thanks.

This is already possible to do in-game. Check your controls - keybinds. Overview - Ship Status keybind. Assign a key and there you go.

Press that key again in-game, while in battle and you will see everything.

I’d rather it be on the side too, like an easy glance over to see who has what health and what ships they are in. This would be very nice! ^^

Way better than having to look around all three dimensions for your team and miss anything happening once you look away.

There are already too many things on my screen, espectially in low resolution. I can’t focus on anything with these synergy bonuses popping up all over the place!

This is already possible to do in-game. Check your controls - keybinds. Overview - Ship Status keybind. Assign a key and there you go.

Press that key again in-game, while in battle and you will see everything.

Yes, I know of the ‘V’ key. I am using it ‘wildly’ all the time. But in battles where we have an incomplete wing and we get randoms too, in tournament mostly, often there is no time to look around to see who to heal or support. And all the markers often make it hard to see who is who and what conditions they are in.

There are already too many things on my screen, espectially in low resolution. I can’t focus on anything with these synergy bonuses popping up all over the place!

I am not saying to put new markers on the screen. I don’t like to get too much info popping into my face all the time either. But in a wing or squad we have the ship status info on the left anyway so adding there those who are not in the wing/squad but in the same team would not add too much extra distraction to the screen.

At least in tournaments. That’s all. Thanks.

I’ll discuss it with a responsible designer. For other cases - use ‘V’,

I’ll discuss it with a responsible designer. For other cases - use ‘V’,

Thank you.

You got the entire team displayed in special ops missions. I don’t think it would be much of an issue to include it in all game modes. I play on a lower resolution and it doesn’t block my view that much. Would be very helpful for Engineer and Command ships to ensure heals and buffs are used when needed.

Having an option for “display squad only” would be a nice addition for those who don’t want it.