Pilgrim requires 10,000 standards to build currently

FDSDc91.jpg

Yep. Can’t jump the gun this time.

Just to clarify I wanted to check what the build cost for the ship would be overall, but it seems right now there is an “early access” build cost in its place which is beyond confusing since it is unknown if the cost presented will be the final cost or if there will be component blueprints added to make Pilgrim’s production process line up with the other standard r16 and r17 ships. 

And over 500 monocrystals. Good luck with that.

Also there’s further reduction of max credit amount i patch log.

I’m afraid that “credits and resources” that will replace GS price will be even higher. I stopped playing few months ago when all of these weird things started happening in game, thought about going back to get a new ship but not with something like that.

Just calculated, the results were in the chat channel but I think you left.

In terms of materials breakdown:

258 normal materials (the ores and screened batteries and stuff)

450 composite block

250 alien green goo stick which I can’t remember the name (is it xenocrystal?)

assuming all are at minimum system price (2 per piece, 10 per stick), that is 3916 GS

then the Monocrystals, a total of 696.

at minimum system price, that is 6960, but current market lowest is 20, so double that, make it 14k

so, a Pilgrim from scratch, costs:

20876 GS at system minimum, probably around 25-28k GS if factoring fluctuation in market

On the bright side, it costs ZERO credits. Aren’t you Glad?! *slow clap*

To put it into perspective.

A normal R16/17 ship, say, 1011, costs a grand total of 9453 GS at system minimum, including mono and stuff.

factor in the market price for mono, I’d say that is 18k GS if you are also buying the blueprints.

18k GS + 9mil credits

versus:

18k GS + 10k GS

the big difference is only in the manufacturing cost

Not sure what would happen for the final version. My Guess would be event-exclusive blueprints in Iridium caches, plus an increase in material costs.

a few more minutes, I shall break down the total ore requirements and stuff

Complete breakdown of Pilgrim manufacturing costs:

3 ENGINE

• each consists of 22 mono + 20 Screened Battery (blue box)

• each Battery consists of 1 Graphite Plate + 3 Osmium Crystal + 45k credits

• each Graphite Plate = 3 Impure + 5k credits

• each Osmium = 2 Impure + 20k credits

250 Xenocrystals

3 DEFLECTOR

• each consists of 30 mono + 3 Processing Block + 60 Silicon Plate

• each Processing Block = 4 Silicon Plate + 10 Computing Chip + 45k credits

• each Silicon Plate = 2 Impure + 10k credits

• each Computing Chip = 2 Impure + 10k credits

450 Composite blocks (sure there is a blueprint, but why bother, the construction materials are more expensive than the cement blocks)

3 COMPUTING

• each consists of 30 mono + 3 Processing Block

450 Mono

10k GS

GRAND TOTAL:

(i) buy everything directly: (shown below are system minimum price, actual market price may vary, estimates are given)

- 3916 GS for materials, 6960 for Mono, 10k for construction

- 0 credits

- estimate market price: 25-28k GS + 0 credits

(ii) get the ores yourself:

- 3400 for materials, 6960 for Mono, 10k for construction

- 11,130,000 credits

- estimate market price: 24-27k GS + 11,130,000 credits

(iii) get the ores and provide 500 Mono yourself:

- 3400 for materials, 1960 for Mono, 10k for construction

- 11,130,000 credits

- estimate market price: 19-22k GS + 11,130,000 credits

(iv) get the ores, provide 500 Mono, 450 Composite and 250 Xenocrystals yourself:

- 0 for materials, 1960 for Mono, 10k for construction

- 11,130,000 credits

- estimate market price: 15-18k GS + 11,130,000 credits

(v) provide 500 Mono, 450 Composite and 250 Xenocrystals yourself:

- 516 for materials, 1960 for Mono, 10k for construction

- 0 credits

- estimate market price: 16-19k GS + 0 credits

SUGGESTION:

if you have the means, and really, really, REALLY, want it NOW. just buy everything with GS, or if you have the mono, composite blocks and xenocrystals, buy all the ores.

this is my suggestion only, whatever you decide to do is completely up to your own personal freedom

cobBPD6.jpg

I have everything so just 10k GS, it wouldn’t be worth even if it had premium stats, it definietly needs some nerfing by the time it will cost credits, I knew about the ship in advance but I didn’t know about the GS thing and it being “Early Acces”, they didn’t even do anything like that before, I’ll need to have a little talk with them.

I think I’m mad xD

Crafted the most expensive ship ever.

still waiting for corp members to join me for testing.

only got one screenshot right now

here it is, a gigantic shield

IMG_4493.PNG.a77e1b36b99ce0ce3f9904566fd78ab4.PNG

Well, least you have what could be fodder or the meta at the flip of a coin. 

But yeah, the whole early access thing has never “officially” happened before, although with previous ship launchers there has been a psuedo EA since some launches the ships simply weren’t available for free until a week after they were able to be manufactured.

4 hours ago, Schwarzschild said:

On the bright side, it costs ZERO credits. Aren’t you Glad?! *slow clap*

yap, black humour is priceless :slight_smile:

Tested it out, without the unique modules (yet to scavenge from open space)

The dome acts as a physical shield against weapon fire, much like the Engineer Static Shield or the destroyer shield. But AoE weapons cannot penetrate.

Size is about 120-150m radius. If enemies go inside that shield, they can directly damage you, but you have that huge 5k regen.

Most lock-on modules can directly target you, such as the Command’s Kappa Beam and Shield Havoc, and Guards’ Pulsar. But mostly they wouldn’t do anything since there is that 5k regen.

Using Energy Converter while “sitting down” deals only the base damage, unless enemies are within the shield and shooting at you.

Singularity cannon will NOT penetrate.

Halo explosion has no effect, the aura damage can deal insignificant damage.

Any effect that causes movement CAN break the shield. Including Dessies’ GTharDu, Repelling Beam, Gravity Lens; Guards’ Ram Attack, Magnetic charge (the Boremys one), Gravilasso and Boarding Charger.

Most effective way is to simply ram the ship. Any debris collision will break the shield.

Cooldown is 18 seconds, starting from when the shield is broken. 

Not sure about whether the shield has resistance, since the pilot cannot see the shield health bar.

One Photon Emitter plus a volley of Tempest missiles (roughly 7-9 hits) will break the shield, the rest of the volley will most likely kill. In real combat it is going to be hard to land all those volleys, but combined with main weapon and allies, should be able to break.

Interesting note on Gravitational Lens. If you wait until the gravitational lens has pulled you to its center, and if you are near a suitable surface, you can sit down WHILE GRAVITATIONAL LENS IS ACTIVE.

Not sure if this can help in combat, since you won’t be the only ship pulled in, and any collision will end the effect. But it is just hilarious.

It is rather difficult to actually sit down during combat. What area is suitable is very hard to tell. Moving forward by 50m can change from “suitable” to “nope you can’t sit here”.

Once seated down, cannot change orientation. The ship can fire in a rather large area. However side can only have 2 guns firing, and there is a blind spot right on top. 

And sadly, no, the ship cannot sit on any ally destroyers.

16 minutes ago, Schwarzschild said:

Once seated down, cannot change orientation. The ship can fire in a rather large area. However side can only have 2 guns firing, and there is a blind spot right on top. 

And sadly, no, the ship cannot sit on any ally destroyers.

I’m pissed.

Also this was a great idea on the devs’ part because “steam awards” or whatever are happening now.

Devs: “here’s a cool new ship that we locked behind a pay wall! Also please vote for our game in the upcoming steam awards so we can get more money and publicity!”

Everyone quick. Go vote for something else and tell what you voted for here.

Unfortunately there is no Gold Raspberry Award.

MUAHAHHAHAHA

But why is test drive not available for experimental ships

If  cost  like premium ships  why not ?

And

nice design for new ship  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

Did you guys see the stream today on steam about pilgrim?

14 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Did you guys see the stream today on steam about pilgrim?

No?

Well i explained a few things there, anyway, short answer - wait to get it via farming the usual way, soon TM, it’s just a ship.