Pay 2 Win [P2W]

P2W has finally arrived!

Hello everyone, I am the CEO of P2W Corporation!

1028654.jpg.0fcc36f24046cb4cb057dcc96031e893.jpg

Perfection or death!

Due to the planned expansion of our corporation, we are now starting to recruit English-speaking players. At the moment our wings contain 10-20% English-speaking players, while the majority is made up of our Russian-speaking players.

Now to the general requirements:

1. Teamspeak + discord must be present (discord isn’t necessary but is sometimes preferred)
  2. Average kills per match from 3 upwards (average 4)
  3. Approximately 2000-3000 PVP matches completed
  4. Be able to withstand stress and keep a cool head in difficult situations
  5. Be prepared to quickly pick up Russian phrases

Note that certain roles have different expectations in terms of stats. We prioritise the “Sector conquest” mode, however our players also participate in regular PVP, league battles and tournaments.

We mainly accept players from Europe because our prime time is between 17:00-21:00 GMT. Furthermore, American/Asian players have higherping on our servers, which makes collaboration with them especially difficult.

If this has attracted your attention and you feel that you fit what we are looking for, contact “Ronery” by direct message in game. Players will be selected by the administration on a case-by-case basis.

Spoiler

I hope there will not be many errors in the text, but if so, write to the PM, we’ll fix.

How many actives vs total players do you currently have?

37 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

How many actives vs total players do you currently have?

30-40/75, but now is summer. 1.5-2 wing dreds, 4-8 players in league. 7/7 per week. The players who met us in the dreadnoughts remembered us ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Spoiler

Since there are still no statistics on dreadnoughts, I can only roughly say. But if someone wants to check, come to t5 dreadnought in the evening, the probability of meeting us is very high.

Here’s a long shot, would you like to join AoWAR instead?

11 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

xDDD I love you orca

1 minute ago, Oceandust said:

xDDD I love you orca

IKR xD

14 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Sometimes we farm them in dreadnoughts faster than bots. ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)  And for what?  They have nothing to offer us, in this game there is no more active and strong corporation than ours.

But yes it’s funny ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

5 hours ago, Ronery said:

you fall into the profile you are looking for

Shouldn’t this be, “you fall into the profile WE are looking for”.

I don’t know the exact intention behind your sentence but the double you is wrong and one should be most likely a “we”.

And good luck finding players here in the more or less dead EN forum ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

When you play with one and the same set of people for years to no end i get it that playing against newly formed teams comes easy, however, I was referring to your interest in expanding in general, figured you’re into playing with more people than what you have now.

21 minutes ago, John161 said:

Shouldn’t this be, “you fall into the profile WE are looking for”.

I don’t know the exact intention behind your sentence but the double you is wrong and one should be most likely a “we”.

And good luck finding players here in the more or less dead EN forum ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I will consult about it, everything seems to be right (But still, my English is not perfect).

Thx, maybe someone visits the forum sometimes (On the Russian forum, for the most part, they do not like each other, so it’s more fun there.)

11 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

When you play with one and the same set of people for years to no end i get it that playing against newly formed teams comes easy, however, I was referring to your interest in expanding in general, figured you’re into playing with more people than what you have now.

No, we do not play for years with the same line-up, since the game bothers most too quickly.  

Somewhere in 3 years, 3-4 full (almost) replacement of the composition were. Just interested in replenishment for those leaving, no matter where.

11 hours ago, Ronery said:

Somewhere in 3 years, 3-4 full (almost) replacement of the composition were. Just interested in replenishment for those leaving, no matter where.

P2W is 2 years old though

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

P2W is 2 years old though

Yes, the corporation has existed since 2017, I just had in mind the composition of the wing, which since 2016 (The very beginning of my wing).  Since it doesn’t matter to which corporation we were in, this is still a collective that has changed at any time both in our corporation and in others.

Sorry if anyone was misled

Ronery you are my hero <3

10 hours ago, Jonagoldz said:

Ronery you are my hero <3

408166919_.jpg.591d9b52efedef4e902179136b15396a.jpg

Ah yes, P2W, corporation that keeps this game afloat.

1 hour ago, Not_rusty said:

Ah yes, P2W, corporation that keeps this game afloat.

Thx  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

Up!

Up!